Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 7th, 2021, 07:34 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] Honored Soul-Guides (Lantern Geists) - Playtesti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
@Scytale , please correct me if either of the below answers is incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
I might play these tonight in a test game. So with the current "last will" power, you can bring Allistair back twice to benefit the MacDirks for two extra rounds? Even though he has no power, the benefit comes from the warriors, correct?
Yes. The MacDirks gain extra attack dice from their own Highland Fury power, which is not negated by Last Will.

Quote:
So if I brought back Heracles twice, the second time back he would get no bonus against large and huge, could not throw and could not use the "X" marker, correct? The first round back he would have his powers for the whole round?
Correct; Heracles would only be able to use his special powers during the first round that he was revived, since the negation occurs right before his destruction at the end of the round.
Astro beat me to it, but I concur. The MacDriks' power is still effective since they weren't negated, and the second round back a hero gets none of its powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
the classic Master Sets generally don't produce many top-notch competitive units..
Raelin, Krav, Grimnak, and Airborne Elite would all disagree.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs