Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

View Poll Results: SCTC #22
Entry 1 21 52.50%
Entry 2 1 2.50%
Entry 3 18 45.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 27th, 2010, 03:11 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Speed Custom Terrain Contest #22 Winner Announced!

Congratulations to our winner, sorry for no prize due to lack of contestants. But more should join next time. I liked them all!

OUR WINNER IS
Entry 1 Illuminating Shadows Zyleos

Entry 2 Monuments and Minerals - Chief

Entry 3 Caverns of the Underdark - ScottManDeath

Last edited by chief; March 1st, 2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old February 27th, 2010, 03:13 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Speed Custom Terrain Contest #22 poll

Sweeet! I'm voting entry 1!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 27th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

These are all very impressive. I voted for three, but it was very close.

Old February 27th, 2010, 04:00 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Wow, amazing entries. I voted #2.
Edit: POST 300!

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:45 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Number 1 gets my vote. The entries are all incredible but entry one went the extra mile with presentation. That is a truely amazing picture that shows off the capabiltity of the terrain in a way that the others do not.

Old February 27th, 2010, 04:58 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Number 3 is awesome! love those giant mushrooms!
Not to say that #1 and #2 aren't awesome too, but i am really hungry right now and those mushrooms look very tasty!
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:03 PM

bgraves321 Woo who?

Number 3 all the way. I think it fits well with the new DnD HS.
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I love all of them, but the third entry was so trippy in a Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory way I HAD to vote for it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:31 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I agree with Chardar. Numbers 1 and 3 are both just awesome. I'm going with 1 just for the sheer detail (and illuminated awesomeness).

I like 2's rocks, but it just gets overshadowed by those other two monstrosities.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:47 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Spite would like to vote 3 times.

Recognition of Unbridled Talent: When Voting for custom terrain, Spiteofthedice may vote 2 additional times. Spite may not use Recognition of Unbridled Talent if he used the Holy Hand Grenade this turn.

Seriously, who are you people? This stuff is amazing. I have no idea how to vote.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:58 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Seriously, I don't know what to do! What if I get it wrong?? Someone come get me. I'm scared.

EDIT: Okay, I voted. I have no regrets . . . except the one big one. Great job, everyone. I can't wait to find out who brought us these creations.
Old February 27th, 2010, 11:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

#1 is amazing. Love the glowy parts, and those pictures of it are cool.

#3... Those mushrooms are awesome. And the blue plants look extremely cool on that terrain!

#2. Good idea, but it didn't actually require work. Just made some rocks and threw pieces from a Lord of the Rings chess set on there, without even painting it. Sorry, but I had to vote the other ones, but using those pieces is an idea I hadn't thought of!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles