Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th, 2022, 05:39 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
The giant box for Castle Panic Deluxe (all expansions) includes 97 miniatures (along with various other plastic components) and cost $400 US. The base game has 31 miniatures (again, other plastic components as well) and costs $100.

Encarmine mentioned a big box, but I really like @brak88's prediction of two different sets (even if that isn't the case). The art that was revealed today may be a good indication of what will be included in the set (for example, I don't see any Ironclad Collective on the cover).
I expect we'll get something like the Castle Panic Deluxe experience. If we're lucky, it will be less than $400.
I'm financially preparing for at least $350. If it's $200-$250 I'll be pleasantly surprised, and I'll be shocked if it's less than $200. Remembering their goal of accessibility, a higher price point means a less accessible experience and a less successful haslab campaign. I don't envy the team in charge of balancing the budget on this one.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion