Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 27th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Maybe swap Crime Stopper for an OM management power (Wristwatch Communicator).
I really like Crime Stopper but it is awfully niche.
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Maybe swap Crime Stopper for an OM management power (Wristwatch Communicator).
I really like Crime Stopper but it is awfully niche.
It's an awfully niche character though.

Just found this book in a box of stuff from when I was younger...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:54 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice japes!

I agree about the niche-y-ness. I am torn there. I really like the theme of the Wristwatch.
Old April 27th, 2017, 03:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Nice japes!

I agree about the niche-y-ness. I am torn there. I really like the theme of the Wristwatch.
The on the case power could be tweaked slightly to sell the theme and then just renamed RADIO WATCH

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 27th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Nice japes!

The on the case power could be tweaked slightly to sell the theme and then just renamed RADIO WATCH
That's what I was thinking, I originally had On The Case move Tracy only, and a two-way-radio power that moved Lawmen. Just like skeeter's Tracy. It needed some spicing up IMO. So I combined the 2 and added Crime Stopper.
Old April 27th, 2017, 04:59 PM

That is really cool.

I have a feeling that Dick Tracy would fare the best in the Public out of the designs you have posted thus far. Nostalgia + awesome design = possible first LD.

He/you may be facing some stiff competition depending on how the new Public system shakes out.

You have me thinking about scouring some lost designs. Still would love to see Hell Cow and Vampire Jubilee.
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
That is really cool.

I have a feeling that Dick Tracy would fare the best in the Public out of the designs you have posted thus far. Nostalgia + awesome design = possible first LD.

He/you may be facing some stiff competition depending on how the new Public system shakes out.

You have me thinking about scouring some lost designs. Still would love to see Hell Cow and Vampire Jubilee.
Competition powers quality, and quality is the goal
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:18 PM

Manphibian looks pretty straightforward. Is he better in the water?
If he can swim faster than he runs then Expert Swimming may work.

The problem I see with him is he is going to be borderline as a Creature (it makes sense for the synergy but he was not transformed like the other Creatures) and I see no reference to his actual Species. Nothing too major. I am always up for new Creatures!

I am not sure what to even give him besides maybe Sharp Claws.
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:24 PM

Just noticed there is a sweet mini for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
This design is quite old, but I would like to bring it up again, as a figure for her was announced! by the way, does anyone know if vampire Jubilee can fly or not?

JUBILEE (VAMPIRE)
Jubilation Lee
Possible mini
Spoiler Alert!

Life 4
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4
Points ???
Undead
Unique Hero
Outcast
Naive
Medium 4

BLOOD DRAIN
After attacking an adjacent figure that is not an Android, destructible object or Undead, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card if the defending figure was destroyed.

BLOODTHIRSTY 15
When Jubilee inflicts one or more wounds with her normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, Jubilee may attack again.

X HEALING
At the end of the round, you may reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card. If an 'X' Order Marker is revealed on this card or on any figure's Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Wait, so... Jubilee was a Vampire? That was... a thing?

~ Lazy Orang, a confused fan of the 90s X-Men cartoons

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:40 PM

Yep. I never knew either. Fun design and concept.
Would love to see someone take this over!

Are you still looking for Bees L_O?

Came across this link from Karat.

Not sure on shipping though.
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Yep. I never knew either. Fun design and concept.
Would love to see someone take this over!

Are you still looking for Bees L_O?

Came across this link from Karat.

Not sure on shipping though.
Yeah - I remember you posting those. Should be good I'm thinking, but I haven't got round to ordering them yet. I was planning to make a post thanking you when I did.

Anyway, speaking of Resurrecting old designs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Resurrection Man

Spoiler Alert!
I really love this concept, and will be nominating it next round when it starts. May need some refining, especially the 'space he occupied before destruction' part (not the kind of thing you want to be remembering), but a figure based around constantly resurrecting again and again and gaining some of the abilities of whatever killed him sounds like amazing fun to me!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy