Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:06 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

I'll be honest... I don't like that. I feel like her primary, exciting thing - her ability to build up Squirrels for a big hit - is nigh impossible now without wasting your time taking turns with an exceptionally weak figure. The OM requirement also kills most of her synergy. I'd want her to get a Squirrel Marker before taking a turn and at the end of each round.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:24 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'll be honest... I don't like that. I feel like her primary, exciting thing - her ability to build up Squirrels for a big hit - is nigh impossible now without wasting your time taking turns with an exceptionally weak figure. The OM requirement also kills most of her synergy. I'd want her to get a Squirrel Marker before taking a turn and at the end of each round.
I'd agree with those tweaks. Be nice to not have to feed her OMs. I like the new direction otherwise, though.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:35 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think a squirrel marker per turn is just too abusable. That's +12 dice per round if you manage a universal bonding figure, 36 by Round 4, which even with a cap of 3 dice per attack can still tear through tons of figures and armies. She's a mid-100s character and shouldn't be able to do that on a regular basis.

I think, if you can manage to get 5-6 attacks of 3, at range, once per game, it will feel appropriately squirrelly. And by having it trigger on any OM reveal on her card, I think a clever person could figure out a way to build up markers without necessarily investing full turns.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:59 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Maybe as a compromise, give her the option to reveal an "X" OM on her card at the end of the round? Gives her a once-a-round option back so she can still pick up a few passively.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:13 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My idea was to make the first Squirrel Swarm attack free - which I think works on a similar axis. I'm not against smaller tweaks like that in general.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:25 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

One of my other concerns with the OM requirement is that it takes a lot of the joy out of the classes she'll be mimicking. Soldier's fine, but Crime Fighter and Agent get a lot of their synergy off OMs on other cards right now.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:30 AM
Symbiotic

I can think of one On Deck and one in-design unit that'll help with that!

(And the On Deck one is actually theme-y for Squirrel Girl to get along with)
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:32 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm okay with her not being a big part of the Order Marker bonding stuff for her classes. She's adopting the classes part-time, so she isn't a full-fledged member of any of those factions. Additionally, she still works with things like Fighter Loyalty and other non-direct "take a turn" powers, which would create some neat play and keep her cost down.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is it thematic for her to be constantly using her squirrel swarm? One thing you could do is make it a lot easier for her to place the squirrels and then make the special attack once per game.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:52 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

In modern Squirrel Girl comics she tends to use the squirrels regularly. It's probably 50/50 between "punch and/or kick" and "sic 'em!" for combat for her.

I'm also not super worried about OM efficiency here. Looking it over, the only synergy that's thematic for her, amd that she wouldn't work well with, is Luke Cage. Even then it's iffy - she was a babysitter for his kid, it's not like they were close. Not really fitting in anywhere is pretty key for her, really.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If the once per game thing doesn't work, I'll echo the desire to at least see her be able to load a Squirrel with the "X" marker at the end of the round. Either that, or something like 2 squirrels per numbered Order Marker. (Maybe both?).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Okay, so, here's two options:

OPTION A:

SQUIRREL SPEAK
Whenever an Order Marker on this card is revealed, place a brown Squirrel Marker on this card, to a maximum of 999 Squirrel Markers.

SQUIRREL SWARM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3.
After attacking with this special attack, you may remove a Squirrel Marker from this card to attack again.

OPTION B:

SQUIRREL SPEAK
At the start of each round, and whenever an Order Marker on this card is revealed, place a brown Squirrel Marker on this card, to a maximum of 999 Squirrel Markers.

SQUIRREL SWARM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3.
Before attacking with this special attack, you must remove a Squirrel Marker from this card. After attacking with this special attack, you may remove a Squirrel Marker from this card to attack again.

-----

Quick unofficial poll. I'd be happy with either, honestly. Option A lets you get more ranged attacks, but they're worse. Option B lets you get fewer, but they're better. Both seem thematic and balanced.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library