Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old February 6th, 2012, 06:57 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sports: NFL

Draft talk time!

Personally, I'm hoping the panthers get some linemen; I'd like a good DT to complement Johnson, and an OL guy as well. Other than that, I think the panthers are pretty good.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old February 6th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Packers should focus the majority of the draft on defensive players. We spent #1 draft picks the past two years on offensive linemen, so I think a few pass rushers to compliment Clay Matthews is in order.
Old February 6th, 2012, 07:30 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

NFL draft? Nah, pitchers and catchers report baby!

-insert signature here-
Old February 6th, 2012, 07:32 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok I have been refraining from Pats bashing...but this was too funny

Old February 6th, 2012, 07:47 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

I wasn't really into either team going into Sunday, but after watching all of the pregame I wanted the Patriots to win for Mira Kraft. She sounded like a wonderful women.
Old February 6th, 2012, 07:53 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
And the Giants managed to get in on an 8-8 record. Philadelphia and Dallas aren't as bad as their records indicated, but still.
Giants were 9-7 for the regular season.

And the Cowboys were worse than their record indicated! Far worse! They had 8 games that could have gone either way. They could have just as easily been 4-12. They are bad in the worst places to be bad and mediocre in most of the others. They have a few nice skill position players, a good young LB, and Ware; that's it. The Giants and Eagles are clearly better, deeper teams.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; February 6th, 2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Jerry and the national media need to wake up; cowpokes are not good.
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:20 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
And the Giants managed to get in on an 8-8 record. Philadelphia and Dallas aren't as bad as their records indicated, but still.
Giants were 9-7 for the regular season.

And the Cowboys were worse than their record indicated! Far worse! They had 8 games that could have gone either way. They could have just as easily been 4-12. They are bad in the worst places to be bad and mediocre in most of the others. They have a few nice skill position players, a good young LB, and Ware; that's it. The Giants and Eagles are clearly better, deeper teams.
Whoops, my bad on their record.

And the Cowboys could have been 12-4, too. They lost four regular season games each by four points or less. Those teams include the Giants, Patriots, Lions, and Jets.

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:31 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

They also won games against bad teams by the same slim margins: Phins, Skins x2. The only team they beat with a winning record was the 'Niners. That's it.

They are closer to bad than they are good. They also have no leaders.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
They also won games against bad teams by the same slim margins: Phins, Skins x2. The only team they beat with a winning record was the 'Niners. That's it.

They are closer to bad than they are good. They also have no leaders.
R˙chean, it makes me sad for the Cowboys fans out there. At least, the ones really from Texas.

I think it might be easier for you guys if your owner realized the team is bad. It's close to true to say that, for the Cowboys, they are *all* positions of need.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 6th, 2012, 08:51 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I suppose it was fitting that if they were going to win, it was going to take the sieve defense to make a stop. The problem was that they couldn't use the 'bend don't break' mantra since a field goal would have done them in as well.

I figured out last night why I wanted this one so much, it was right after the Hail Mary that wasn't and the last tick went off the clock. I looked over at my 9yr old son and the tears that were running down his cheeks broke my heart. He's been around for just about all the Boston success over that last several years, but this would have been the first one he would have appreciated, that he was invested in... tough to watch that.
I feel his pain I was 10 back In 06 when the Bears lost to the Colts.
it started out so promising too,With Hester returning the opening Kickoff for A TD

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 6th, 2012, 09:18 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it immediately took me back to the Red Sox and 1986 (heck, the Patriots too for that matter). I was 12 and crushed. I guess we all have to take our lumps, you just hope they get the celebration at some point too.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; February 6th, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old February 6th, 2012, 09:53 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
NFL draft? Nah, pitchers and catchers report baby!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV