Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: good idea to add valkrill then stop heroscape?
Yes, a new general is what the game needed. 12 22.64%
no, just should have left the original generals. 41 77.36%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 14th, 2011, 04:54 AM

Thewink 45 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
was it a good idea to put a 7th general?

was it really a good idea to add valkrill then just stop heroscape?
Old July 14th, 2011, 11:39 PM

Viktor, the Kyrie Russian is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: was it a good idea to put a 7th general?

Even if they did continue on with Heroscape, Valkrill seemed somewhat useless. It turned the smooth synergy of Heroscape into a cluttered mess. On the other hand, the concept of Valkrill is somewhat cool, but may have been a meaningless attempt by Wizards to promote D&D the the Heroscape audience.

Kyries, Распространение наши крылья для матери Россия!
Old July 14th, 2011, 11:44 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Ballroom is well meaning, but unfortunately the cancellation before he could flesh out turned an interesting new faction into what appears to be a stupid gimmick. I am of the opinion that if it was known in advance that D3 was the last wave then we would not have and Valkrill.
Old July 15th, 2011, 12:26 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

I would prefer the original generals. Then again I prefer original 'Scape. I also prefer 'Scape still running strong. In which case Valkrill would not exist. Then again maybe a 7th general that the original designers had been planning may have popped up, but who knows.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old July 15th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Nah, Valkrill didn't need to come along. I only ever use one of his units, and that one coulda fought for Utgar.
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:14 AM

Red_Sox_1 is surprisingly tart

Really, every Vakrill unit makes perfect sense as Utgar. They all fit Utgar thematically, and most of they're synergies are with Utgar units. It probably would have made a bit more sense to make these units Utgar, but really, it's not that big of a deal (to me) in the end.
Old July 15th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

this poll is a one sided argument. I agree with adding Valkrill but not ending Heroscape. Because of the situation it was stupid though. By your poll I would have to vote that it was a bad idea, so I didn't vote. Of course I respect the views that it was bad regardless.
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:59 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

It is standard house rule that Valkrill is part of Utgar.
Old July 15th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I've never understood the hate for Valkrill.

There is a *ton* of room for a second evil general in the canon; I only with he'd come earlier.

It's up to us to develop him, but I'm glad he's there.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 15th, 2011, 10:56 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post

There is a *ton* of room for a second evil general in the canon; I only with he'd come earlier.
It may be the power of association, as Valkrill was introduced, Heroscape was cancelled. As you mentioned, Valkrill didn't have time to be developed. Personally, I wish that Valkrill hadn't been introduced. I play Valkrill as Utgar units.
Old July 15th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Valkrill serves a good purpose in C3V units so I think he has a place now.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 15th, 2011, 11:18 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post

It's up to us to develop him, but I'm glad he's there.

Agreed.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles