Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 24th, 2013, 04:31 PM

billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker
command and conquerscape

hello, this is just an idea i had inspiered by "command and conquer: red alert 2" tell me if theres another thread on this please because i would like to see how they did it. also i would like help from anyone who knows what command and conquer: red alert 2 is. the point is to bring command and conquer into heroscape starting with red alert 2. i dont have any figures right now ill post them when i do.
Old April 24th, 2013, 04:35 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: command and conquerscape

I have previously given thought to C&C customs, but have been stopped by the lack of figures. If you could find appropriate figures, then I would be interested in this project.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 25th, 2013, 12:02 PM

billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker billybob5060 knows what's in an order marker
Re: command and conquerscape

ok, thanks for the response. right now i have the same delemah. i would like it if some one else could get the figures cause im kinda in a position where i cant go anywere much

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards