Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 1st, 2022, 03:54 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

I noticed the new Kyrie are all female.
Old October 1st, 2022, 03:56 PM

Chlorophyllic knows what's in an order marker Chlorophyllic knows what's in an order marker

I really enjoyed the Panel, it was great. Price seems fair, considering the amount offered in this "master set".
Unpainted is still a bummer, but the color coding is nice and the figures look amazing. Hate the lime green color for the clockwork combine, so those would be the first to be painted.
I really hope they open a funding page for Europe, because otherwise I won´t be able to back it. Shipping + customs is to much. Not to sure how to feel about exclusive figures, when there isn´t even an option to fund it in europe.
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:01 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The colors are a bit too Day-Glo for me, but the sculpts are nice and Heroscapy--the bugs aren't too gross!
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:04 PM

I have to say, they included everything they showed us in the reveals, plus Kyrie. Cool!
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:22 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I have to say, they included everything they showed us in the reveals, plus Kyrie. Cool!
Not everything. The penguin and the war mammoth come later.
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:27 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

I only counted 46 units (kyries and exclusives included, stretch goals excluded) out of 50 cards, and only 69 of 71 figures. I suppose the penguin and the war mammoth could be the missing two figures, but that still only makes 48 cards…could there be a common squad or two in the mix somewhere? Or did I miscount?
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
...Or, in summary:

Spoiler Alert!
I'm counting 51 different unit names on this list, including the 5 stretch goal heroes. But is also says 50 cards will be included. So I'm a little confused as to how it breaks down. I would have thought the 50 cards included would not include the stretch goals, as those are above and beyond products. So that's 46 different units, using 50 cards. Maybe the Glyphs or the some of the Terrain have cards (like the Fortress Door)? Are the concept art Kyrie for sure included?

Also to clarify an earlier post, I pledged already and it was $263 after taxes (Wisconsin). Shipping is free if you live in the lower 48 (not sure about Alaska & Hawaii). So not a bad price in the end. Was certainly expecting it to be in excess of $300.

I'm digging the new walls quite a bit. Looks like they noticed some of us were making maps using uncapped pillars. To create LOS and movement obstructions, without creating hard to reach high ground for flying units to perch on.
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:39 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

The ability to declare the new ruins "illusory" — so that they block LoS but NOT movement — is awesome sauce! Exactly what was needed.
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:41 PM

Are the hex cards only place holders? They don't seem to have room for Powers and Left Hand descriptors.
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:43 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Also to clarify an earlier post, I pledged already and it was $263 after taxes (Wisconsin). Shipping is free if you live in the lower 48 (not sure about Alaska & Hawaii). So not a bad price in the end. Was certainly expecting it to be in excess of $300.
Same here. I just backed it! COME ON FALL 2023!
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:44 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Are the hex cards only place holders? They don't seem to have room for Powers and Left Hand descriptors.
The shape seems to be what they're sticking with, they look like the simple rule sides of the card?

Also, I'm predicting the Oathbound Phalanx/Legionnaires will use one card.
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:48 PM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
You missed my point. I never said these were castle pieces. With castles being out of print, they could have increased desirability and utility by making these modular enough to serve as both. Like a said, missed opportunity.
Agreed, It would have been really awesome for some modular utility.

Backed it and ready for campaign to take off.

10,000 bees in a trench coat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion