Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 9th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Kree Soldier (Initial Playtest Posted)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Looks like the first two tests comments got switched up based on the units tested and results.

It looks like you started drifting towards 35-40 points for them at the end, with them taking out Mr. Fantastic armies in back to back games and then the Skrull army before finally losing to the Green Lanterns. Did you actually play them at 35 points or were you playing them at 30 points the whole time?
30, but I could see bumping them to 35, though that feels like a minor change.

And yeah, I did..fixed
Old September 9th, 2015, 01:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looking good then. Focus in on taking out the soldiers first and the Kree heroes can put a hurting on you. Focus in on taking out the Kree heroes and the soldiers suddenly become a threat. Seems fairly balanced and fun.
Old September 9th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd rather stick at 30 if possible - I'd like these guys as cheap and plentiful as we can manage. I think they're at a pretty good place for public playtesting, at least, prior to any changes.
Old September 9th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd rather stick at 30 if possible - I'd like these guys as cheap and plentiful as we can manage. I think they're at a pretty good place for public playtesting, at least, prior to any changes.
This is how I feel as well, and I fell they're about golden as is.
Old September 9th, 2015, 04:05 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

pre-yea to next phase @ 30

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 9th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

30-35 looks like the right range. I'm OK going into playtesting with either and letting the playtesting reports tell us which it should be. Pre-yea at 30 or 35.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 9th, 2015, 05:57 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I wouldn't be surprised if public testing showed they'd need to go up to 35, but I'm fine seeing them stay at 30 for now. Pre-Yea.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 9th, 2015, 06:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Pre-Yea as well.
Old September 10th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I propose we move to public playtesting at 30
Old September 10th, 2015, 09:53 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Kree Soldier (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 10th, 2015, 11:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

This passes
Old September 21st, 2015, 06:24 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

*bling*
Quote:
NAME OF THE PLAYTESTING UNIT (Kree Soldier)

Version used:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 2 LexCorp Security.
Power Usage:
Collective Consciousness: Activated 2 times; Added a total of 9.
Kree Invasion:
- Used 5 times to move.
- Moved a total of 25 Kree Soldiers
- Used 0 times to attack.
- Attacked with a total of 0 Kree Soldiers
Map: Island Plane Crash. (no Glyphs)
Units: Army 1: Quasar (370) & Kree Soldier x11 (330; 30 each) (700) VS Army 2: Electro (135), Tombstone (160), Wizard (140), LexCorp Security x2 (260) (695)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 1 wound to Luke Cage, 5 wounds to Iron Fist, 2 wounds to Miles Morales, and 1 wound to Ben Reilly.
Power Usage:
Collective Consciousness: Activated 8 times; Added a total of 32.
Kree Invasion:
- Used 8 times to move.
- Moved a total of 42 Kree Soldiers
- Used 6 times to attack.
- Attacked with a total of 27 Kree Soldiers
Units: Army 1: Ronan (360) & Kree Soldier x15 (450; 30 each) (810) VS Army 2: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Spider-Man (Miles Morales)(170), Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)(190) (810)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal Attack: 1 wound to Mr. Fantastic.
Disengagement: 1 wound to Human Torch.
Power Usage:
Collective Consciousness: Activated 3 times; Added a total of 14.
Kree Invasion:
- Used 6 times to move.
- Moved a total of 29 Kree Soldiers
- Used 3 times to attack.
- Attacked with a total of 7 Kree Soldiers
Units: Army 1: Ronan (360), Quasar (370), Kree Soldier x9 (270; 30 each) (1000) VS Army 2: Mr. Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), Human Torch (225), The Thing (325) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Kree Soldiers don't quite feel worth their points, they never made up their points in all three games. I think they could use a 5 point drop, I know that can be pretty big for a common hero, but I feel these guys could use it; or bump their move, attack, or defense.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Really fun and interest design, but currently they just aren't that good. Strategy between moving Kree Soldiers to defend your Kree hero or to attack is really fun. I really like the direction of this design, but their points need to come down a little or something else needs to be bumped up to make them worth it.
You might want to also change the title...

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library