Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 6th, 2007, 05:37 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
One of the two figures this wave I consider "potentially broken".
Old July 6th, 2007, 05:41 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
One of the two figures this wave I consider "potentially broken".
Is the other Marcu? But yes, I agree, he(Isamu) seems broken on paper.
Old July 6th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Isn't Isamu Carr's nemesis? Because to me, it seems a little odd that he gets +2 attack against Jandar and not Vydar. I understand the whole Utgar vs. Jandar (bad vs. good), but I think they could've worked the whole archenemy thing in.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus
Isn't Isamu Carr's nemesis?
No, it's another guy. I think someone might have a link to a thread made about it or something. But there's a pic of him. He's like a mix of Kaemon Awa and Agent Carr.

EDIT: Here's the pic

Old July 6th, 2007, 06:15 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:
No, it's another guy. I think someone might have a link to a thread made about it or something. But there's a pic of him. He's like a mix of Kaemon Awa and Agent Carr.

No, that's currently nobody. Just some concept art that's not linked to any character yet.

Isamu is Carr's nemesis. As found in the Carr Tips & Tricks:

Quote:
In the first commercials for Heroscape, we showed what happened to many of the Heroes just prior to them being transported to Valhalla. Most were locked in combat and were teleported just before their demise. Carr however, was about to eat a Candy Bar when he was teleported. Many people have asked how Carr would have been destroyed while eating a Candy Bar. No, the Candy Bar was not poisoned. In reality, Carr’s archrivals, the Twilight Clan were hidden throughout his apartment, ready to pounce under orders from their shadowy leader Isamu. Not much is known about him because he disappeared shortly after Agent Carr… His whereabouts are unknown.
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:

No, that is just a sketch from the sculptor. We know nothing about that sketch...even if it is an upcoming unit.

Isamu is, according to the HS website the leader of the Nija Clan that was hunting Carr just before he got sucked up by Vydar.
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:25 PM

philowar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Insane all that for 10 points.
I predict lots and lots of grumbling from opponents. He's very cool and packs way too much power for 10 points, but I guess I'd rather him be underpriced than overpriced. It will be nice to see another A+ figure in the power rankings.
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philowar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Insane all that for 10 points.
I predict lots and lots of grumbling from opponents. He's very cool and packs way too much power for 10 points, but I guess I'd rather him be underpriced than overpriced. It will be nice to see another A+ figure in the power rankings.
A+?!?! spider_poison's gonna have to make a new grade for Isamu: A++

Marcu will also be in that group.
Old July 6th, 2007, 07:46 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
This guy's worst foe would be anything with counterstrike...

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old July 6th, 2007, 07:51 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
My for this guy.

Isamu: Low cost, vanish. For 10 points he could have an attack of six (at the highest it could be higher than 9). The only thing wrong is his life and defense. He wouldn't last long with bad defense rollers such as myself. A

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:42 PM

philowar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnion
This guy's worst foe would be anything with counterstrike...
I'll take five or six attack dice over 5 defense any day.
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:47 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heck, if this guy wounds anybody at all he'll have earned his cost. Off the top of my head I can't think of a single figure that has wounds that cost less than 10 points. Can anyone help my feeble memory or am I correct in recalling that all wounds cost 10 points or more?

Edit: I found one! Marcu! Is he the only one though? He's 20 points for 6 life...meaning a wound on him only costs 3 and 2/3 points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units