Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 30th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Week@Heroscapers team?

So where exactly is our hidden forum at? I know you can't tell me here, but I'm not sure where it is at. I see I'm a member of the group, but other than that, don't know where our forum is. Unless this is it and no one can see it but us.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:19 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Look at the very bottom of the page when scrolling through forums. There will be another forum there entitled Week@scapers. Only a member of the group can see it.

Week@Heroscapers
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:21 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Look at the very bottom of the page when scrolling through forums. There will be another forum there entitled Week@scapers. Only a member of the group can see it.

Week@Heroscapers
Onacara, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:22 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That means it's working.
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:43 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Oh, he made an entirely seperate forum...
*headdesks*
Yeah, I need some sleep. Moving right along...
Old August 30th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
For the next image of the week, I'd just like to recommend that you take a look at Talyn's photos in the art section. Those are awesome...
Wonderful suggestion.
Old August 30th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post

Week@Heroscapers
Onacara, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I have access to the page, it's just not there, in my forums, that is. I simply clicked the link you provided, EP, in this thread. That's weird.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 30th, 2008, 04:18 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

So how do I go about becoming an official member of the group?
Old August 30th, 2008, 04:37 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Okay, everyone. I've started a thread for those of us on the group in our board. The link again, here. Get in and report for duty!
Old August 30th, 2008, 06:52 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
You have to sacrifice a live chicken.
Old August 30th, 2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
...during the full moon with an obsidian knife. Then there's the testing process, what with Cthulu's bureaucracy imposing all those new rules...
Old August 30th, 2008, 09:17 PM
All growed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Quote:
...during the full moon with an obsidian knife. Then there's the testing process, what with Cthulu's bureaucracy imposing all those new rules...
Not to mention that after al lthat you must fight Gunthor the Immortal to the death...and he's immortal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online