Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:24 PM

lipman is surprisingly tart
Re: DFW Draft Tournament 2018

I'm out. I will either be flying back from an extended work trip to Vegas, or will have flown back the night before.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:56 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I got another guest confirmed to be coming, in addition to the first one, Leo, and Angi.

One person broke the news to me that he couldn't make it, but there are three others that I'm still trying to convince to come along as well. I'll post here when I find out if they'll be up for it.
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:13 AM

StacySensei Woo who?

Can't make it. Sorry. Thanks for the invite tho. Maybe next time. Keep me and Kirk on the email list.

Deep within the human subconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. The true universe is always one step beyond logic.
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:48 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Got a conflict for this one. Sorry, as it sounds like a really fun format.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old March 7th, 2018, 01:49 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Another question has come up amongst my group: we know that the original bases for C3V/SoV figures is allowed, but what if the unit did not come on a base originally? Should we acquire another base for it before the tournament?
Old March 7th, 2018, 09:21 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Another question has come up amongst my group: we know that the original bases for C3V/SoV figures is allowed, but what if the unit did not come on a base originally? Should we acquire another base for it before the tournament?
Yes, if the figure doesn't have a base originally, please rebase it on a new base.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old March 7th, 2018, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Yes, if the figure doesn't have a base originally, please rebase it on a new base.
Alright, I'll find some new bases to use. Thanks for the answer!
Old March 14th, 2018, 03:40 PM

Do we have an idea for the maps and glyphs that will be in the pool yet?

Also, I have gotten two more confirmations from people that they'll be coming.
Old March 16th, 2018, 08:37 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:

Yeah, I'll post some maps that we will use this weekend. Sorry for the delay on getting that information updated.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old March 16th, 2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:

Yeah, I'll post some maps that we will use this weekend. Sorry for the delay on getting that information updated.
No problem. We've had fun just testing out the format so far. We're looking forward to the tournament!
Old March 20th, 2018, 12:30 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Here are the 3 maps I am bringing:

Highways and Dieways by UranusPChicago

DOWNLOAD
* 2 Random glyph locations on this map.

Burial Marsh by Panopticon

DOWNLOAD
* 2 Treasure glyph locations
* 1 Glyph of Gerda (Defense +1) FIXED
* Treasure trap: Whispers of Dread - The hero triggering the trap immediately takes a defense-able attack of 3 dice rolled by the opposing player. Then, each figure on a shadow tile takes a defense-able attack of 2 dice rolled by the opposing player of the affected figure. Order of attacks are determined by the player triggering the trap.

Platypus by Robber

DOWNLOAD
* 2 random glyph locations on this map.
* Normal Snow & Nomal Ice

Here are the glyphs we used last time, it should be very similar if not the same;

Power Glyphs:

Glyph of Kelda - Healer
Glyph of Ulaniva - Unique Attack +1
Glyph of Wannok - Wound
Glyph of Valda - Move +2
Glyph of Dagmar - Initiative +8

Treasure Glyphs:

Heroic Rune - Attack +1
Talisman of Defense - Defense +1
Ring of Protection - Defense +3 (one time use)
Potion of Healing - Heal 3 Wounds (one time use)
Scarab of Invulnerability - Ignore Wounds (one time use)

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 22nd, 2018, 08:35 AM

Thanks, Mark. I'll be bringing Flash Fire and Quasach Playground. So that will round out our group of 5 maps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events