Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 19th, 2019, 08:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rocksteady - Design: initial playtest

Shouldn't the bio read 'A Foot Clan tough guy' or include some other noun, tough is an adjective. Also spoiler alert on the bio, Shredder's dead! j/k, who killed him?
Old January 19th, 2019, 08:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Interesting games. I'm surprised to see Rocksteady dishing out so many wounds! The Batman interaction is really cool, if it's intended in the design then I won't question it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 19th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Shouldn't the bio read 'A Foot Clan tough guy' or include some other noun, tough is an adjective. Also spoiler alert on the bio, Shredder's dead! j/k, who killed him?
'Tough' actually does get used as a noun to refer to a crook in that way.

And on the second question, it was of course the rat did it.

(I think technically Shredder killed himself before he could die from the wounds Splinter inflicted on him... been a while)

Agree with the ruling on the Evasive Strike interaction. We could reword it to avoid that (as we did with the 'after attacking' effect on Zatanna), but this is a rare case where I think it makes a lot of sense to leave that kind of effect in. Love the idea of Spider-Man or the Flash goading Rocksteady into smashing Bebop.
Old January 19th, 2019, 11:53 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Splinter actually chopped off Shredder's head!

Yeah, I like the design. Just need to dial in the points. I'll propose Public Playtesting tomorrow unless there's any concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 20th, 2019, 09:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No concerns here! Looks great and everything I'd want from the character. pre-yea for public testing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2019, 10:01 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Weird double-post.

Quote:
Old January 20th, 2019, 10:01 AM

I almost forgot to ask the CRB!
@dok
@Dysole
@Soundwarp SG-1
@weebaer

Any concerns here?

Quote:
Old January 20th, 2019, 11:32 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Smash Bros

The first power is the only one I'm worried about. That said, the setup is still pretty tough to optimize. I'm trying to figure out if there's a figure that you'd want to hit with your own clumsy smash to play bowling with opponent's figures. Also, should there be a "and is not destroyed" clause in the power?

~Dysole, thinking this figure shouldn't cause any issues
Old January 20th, 2019, 12:13 PM

Re: Smash Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Also, should there be a "and is not destroyed" clause in the power?

~Dysole, thinking this figure shouldn't cause any issues
Yes, there should and that's how we played it. Editing that in now.

Quote:
Old January 20th, 2019, 02:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe someone like Speedball who is hard to wound and moves on his own after being attacked? Personally I'd just clarify it only works on opponents figures but I've long had an issue with attacking your own allies strategies.
Old January 20th, 2019, 03:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Not Really

What you're looking for is someone who can take a lot of wounds and still be fine. I'm not sure there's really someone that's going to be better than just attacking your opponent's figures.

~Dysole, feeling like tying it to wounds helps make it tricky to abuse on your own figures
Old January 20th, 2019, 04:10 PM
C3G Landlord

It works when you don't inflict wounds though, which is why your post made me think of Speedball. He can Speed Dodge the attack and smash into your opponents figures for some auto-wounds.

CLUMSY SMASH
After attacking an adjacent small or medium figure, if it was not destroyed, move that figure up to one space for each wound you inflicted with that attack. It will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Then, one at a time, roll an unblockable attack die against all figures adjacent to that figure, even if it was not moved.

KINETIC BOUNCE
When Speedball defends against an attack and you roll at least one shield, Speedball takes no damage and may immediately move up to X spaces. X equals the number of skulls rolled by the attacking figure. When Speedball moves with Kinetic Bounce, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Flash could be an option as well, but needing a blank rolled is a little more risky that Speedball's shield and at 250 points w/just 4 life I don't think the risk is worth it there.

SPEED DODGE 4
When Flash defends against an attack, and you roll at least one blank, Flash takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces.

I checked out HQ, but her Acrobatic power is already limited to only working on opponents attacks. Spider-Man is another option, although I don't think I'd risk harming my 250 point Spider-Man considering my poor d20 rolling skills and the cheaper 160 point version is also limited to opponents attacks as well.

So the relatively cheap (150 points) and consistent (33% chance for a blank on 3 die being rolled) Speedball would be the best option I can think of for that strategy and honestly it actually sounds kind of fun to me the more I think about it. Knocking Speedball into your opponents figures like a Bowling Ball has a cool visual aspect to it. Since the number of skulls rolled determines how far Speedball can move and that would be randomize, it might not even work out for you. I'm thinking it should just be tested out first and see if it's an issue or not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library