Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Community Input Thread v2.0

Black hand - With inhumanity happening, he deserves a card., that said, so does a lot of the other inhumans, Gorgon, lockjaw, Maximus, etc

Spider related fellows - Venom (Flash), Venom (Mac Gorgon), Anti-Venom, Symbiote Spider-Man, at least 1 more version of Carnage (more akin to Carnage USA), Iron Spider, Fantastic Spider Man, Scarlet Spider.

The Justice Society - Atom, Flash (Jay), Wildcat, Superman (earth 2), There are others, but I can't think of them right now, I haven't read JSA in a while

Lanterns:
- Red: Mera, Guy Gardner
- Indigo - Indigo 1, Munk, Atom (ray palmer)
- Green - there are a lot of figures, and not a lot of designs, I won't list them all.
- Yellow: Pretty well covered here
- Pink: Carol Ferris, Fatality, Queen Agapo (i think that's her name)
- blue: Saint Walker, Flash
- Orange: Larfleeze, Gomulus

Lantern related figures - Guardians, Parallax (sinestro), Parallax (Hal), Parallax (Kyle), White Lantern (Kyle), Black Hand, Nekron/Black Lanterns,

Superman Prime

More utility glyphs for Batman

Skeets - I know that Booster already has a skeets power, but I feel like he should get his own card as well. It's not like Booster is the only one who could be able to use him.

WALKING DEAD

I'll stop here, I feel pretty long winded as it is, but I have a lot more.
Old January 9th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Superior Spider-Man isn't an alternate universe.
Well, yeah, that's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Also, OP updated. Should have everybody who's posted in there. MegaSilver, I just counted Superior and Jungle Trees/Bushes as your only votes, since all the Alternate Universe Spider-Men. . . well that's a lot of Spider-Men.
I knew there were a lot, but still O_O

I meant more in the line of alternate versions/suits of Spider-Man, like with Iron Man. We need Symbiote/Black Suit Spider-Man too!

How about Sheep-Boy?
Old January 9th, 2014, 10:30 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Let's see from DC:
Terra,
Dead Man
Negative Man,
Blue Lantern Flash,

From Marvel:
Groot,
Rocket Racoon,
Red Skull's Daughter,
Venom (Ann Weying),
and either Wiccian or Hulkling (can't decide)

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

@Smithy
Quite the list! I was actually thinking about possibilities for an Event version of Carnage the other day, drawing on his big crossover appearances like Maximum Carnage and Carnage USA. I think a 450-500 point version would hit the spot; just about right for a Venom/Spidey team-up. Give him Shriek and Doppleganger to pal around with, maybe a squad of Carnaged-up citizens and you could have a pretty neat little faction.

Also, poll updated through Heroscaper Guy, with results still a dead heat but now alphabetized for increased sanity.
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Black Manta
Cheetah
Wonder Girl (Cassie)
Man-Bat
Iron Spider (Stark armor)

Equipment Utility Glyph
Some sort of Rebreather (For batman in Water)

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 10th, 2014, 09:43 PM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

It would be awesome to see all the lanterns eventually made from the Blackest Night heroclix starter because I like the new ways you guys use the Battery Markers on the different colors (orange, red, green, yellow). It would definitely be cool to see how you guys use hope to power up a card. Id also want to see some new heavy hitters come into play.

So without further a due

Blue lantern (barry allen)
Green Lantern (bruce wayne)
Orange Lantern (Larfleeze)
Red/Green lantern (Guy Gardner)
Black Hand
Superman Prime
Static Shock
Anti Venom
Old January 10th, 2014, 09:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Black Manta
Cheetah
Wonder Girl (Cassie)
Man-Bat
Iron Spider (Stark armor)

Equipment Utility Glyph
Some sort of Rebreather (For batman in Water)
Remembered a few more...

White Tiger - Ava Ayala
Nova - Sam Alexander (younger/less experienced)

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 10th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice list!

I can't wait until we're eventually able to release Larfleeze and Saint Walker to you guys. I'm pretty pleased with how both of them turned out. I also really like the ideas Griff and I came up with a while back for Star Sapphire.

Black Lanterns (and White Lanterns for that matter!) are going to be a fun challenge to take on one of these days.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 10th, 2014, 10:03 PM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

Ill post more about this in the play testing thread but me and my friends play every few weeks or so, I'd definitely be down to give them a play test !
Old January 10th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJustSaiyan View Post
It would be awesome to see all the lanterns eventually made from the Blackest Night heroclix starter because I like the new ways you guys use the Battery Markers on the different colors (orange, red, green, yellow). It would definitely be cool to see how you guys use hope to power up a card. Id also want to see some new heavy hitters come into play.

So without further a due

Blue lantern (barry allen)
Green Lantern (bruce wayne)
Orange Lantern (Larfleeze)
Red/Green lantern (Guy Gardner)
Black Hand
Superman Prime
Static Shock
Anti Venom
Oh there we go. You were actually the first person to make some picks that we'd already seen! Puts a few of the Lanterns (and Eddie!) out ahead of the pack. EDIT: Got Saiyan and japes both in there, so the list should be up-to-date.

Last edited by Ronin; January 10th, 2014 at 10:45 PM.
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:03 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, here goes.

Martinex
Charlie 27
Vance Astro/Major Victory
Spirit of Vengeance
Mister Sinister
Sunspot
Cannonball
Legion

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mister Sinister is probably in my top five right now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy