Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 28th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Factions/Groupings

Good call on the Smilex Glyph going with the Insane! You should link the book of, though (same for Green Goblin!).
Green Lantern is misspelled.
The first post is looking good! Dr. Doom will have some synergy soon and not only from the places you might expect ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 29th, 2010, 01:59 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So, to spark a little discussion here, what Factions are people enjoying the most? What do you like about them?
What Factions are you the most eager to see grow? What do you expect to see added to them?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 29th, 2010, 03:06 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well as soon as there is one more figure from Clix, I want to see the Thor Corp Also some X-Factor would be nice..HINT HINT to a certian Hero.
Old August 29th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So, to spark a little discussion here, what Factions are people enjoying the most? What do you like about them?
What Factions are you the most eager to see grow? What do you expect to see added to them?
If you´ve read my BGG reviews, you know I like to play comic book teams and factions, rather than armies that make "Heroscape-sense" ... So even if they have interesting synergy, no Team Insano for me, simply because that "faction" is a peculiar mix of figures that would never, EVER, team up in the comic books.

First, a couple of my favourite teams that are well established, but need a few more figures.

JLA: We have most of the really iconic team members, but someone like Aquaman is sorely missing. Also, I would like to see more of the low- to medium level guys, representing periods of the series. Firestorm, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Atom and Elongated Man, would fit well in anearly 80s incarnation of the team.
EDIT: Booster Gold, blue Beetle, Power Girl, Captain Atom, Shazam, Metamorpho, Rocket Red, and so on, would be nice for that late 80s- early 90s feel, and would make for some great JLA International fun!

X-Men (and Mutants in general): Again, we have a great selection, but I´m missing a few key players, like Storm, and personally I would love to see Banshee, Havok and Polaris (though admittedly they are a bit more peripheral). Maybe the X-Men faction could be thought of as the Xavier School faction, and members of eg the New Mutants would fit in here too.
I would also like to see more members of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, both from the Magneto team, and other incarnations, like Mastermind, Quicksilver, Avalanche, Destiny... Emma Frost is interesting, as she could be played both as an X´er, and one of their enemies...

The Lanterns (good and evil) are coming along nicely, as are the criminals, and in Particular, the streets of Gotham are getting creepingly crowded! Maybe Batgirl would be a nice addition, and there are so many more Bat-villains to play with, personal wishes being Mr Freeze, Scarecrow, Killer Croc and Clayface...

The Avengers need some serious boosting, I think, and there´s LOTS of members to choose from. Again, personal wishes include Antman/Giantman, Wasp, Hawkey, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Black Panther, Vision, Wonder Man, Hercules, ms Marvel (both versions).

Spidey-villains is an entire sub-group, that´s only represented by Venom and Green Goblin so far... How about more of those classics, like Sandman, Kraven, Scorpion, the Lizzard, Electro, Shocker, Doc Oc, Vulture, and newer ones like Hobgoblin. And Black Cat to team up with, or fight?

Another venue open for exploring is the Cosmic Beings/Gods. Silver Surfer and Thanos from Marvel, along with Darkseid, from DC, stand curiously alone... I´ve always liked the DC cosmics better, so I would love to see more of the New Gods, like Orion, mr. Miracle and Big Barda, with Kalibak, Granny Goodnes, Desaad and common squads of Parademons to fight.
As an aside to this, the whole Asgard part of the Thor series has a lot of interesting stuff, and Clix figures, to explore... I SAY THEE YAY!!!

A few more squads and characters for the Hydra/S.H.I.E.L.D. organisations, but I guess these factions are still in early stages of development...?

I´m looking forward to the FF, and the bunch of enemies that set will bring. And I´m sure that the FF/villains faction will be expanded too...in time...

Factions/teams that are, again, in my humble oppinion, sorely missing:
The Inhumans.
Teen Titans.
Alpha Flight.

Keep up the GREAT work!
Cheers,
DW/Jesper

Last edited by DEATHWALKER 1970; August 30th, 2010 at 02:15 AM.
Old August 29th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
With my relatively limited collection at the moment, the only real synergy I have is the Brotherhood, who I'm a big fan of. As for what I'd like to see grow, oh man, SO many.

The Avengers, for one. When I think Marvel, I think - Spider-Man, Avengers, Fantastic Four. Spider-Man is done (though you guys REALLY need to get some of his bad guys out there!), and Fantastic Four'll be out soon, but the Avengers are lookin' pretty bare bones right now. Hawkeye, Hank Pym, Wasp, Vision... so many options.

The Lanterns are, of course, coming along nicely. Sinestro Corps I'm more interested in, at the moment, but that's probably because they've got an Uncommon Hero and I'm a sucker for swarms like that. Too bad the Sinestro Corps version of Sinestro himself is WAY expensive.

Vigilantes and Sidekicks are growing nicely. There's a TON out there in both categories, so, looking forward to seeing more of those... Batgirl is my next dearest wish, because, well, I've always been a fan. Babs, of course, though I also like Cassandra. And Nightwing. We can get the whole TNBA crew together!

Oh, and Lawmen! Squeeze the Commish and some more cops in there and I can imagine a FANTASTIC swarm army.
Old August 29th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
I would love to see more of the New Gods, like Orion, mr. Miracle and Big Barda, with Kalibak, Granny Goodnes, Desaad and common squads of Parademons to fight.

I'd like to see more generic "space guys" from both publishers. I've just started getting into the New Gods, and I'd love to have more of them running around (all those good references here and I couldn't stay away). Currently the only space guys in Superheroscape are: Silver Surfer, Thanos, Darkseid, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Doomsday, and the Lanterns (who are really their own subgroup), there's a lot of room for expansion there, especially considering the only CG3 designs there are DC.

I really like the Criminal/Crimelord faction, though I'd like to see something that creates a little more OM tension with the Street Thugs. The way all your OMs just go on the Street Thugs is a little boring. However, I am eagerly awaiting Kingpin (I don't think it's too much of a stretch to assume he's coming with DD) . . . .

I'm also curious to see what, if anything may be coming for Lawmen.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; August 29th, 2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Hellboy mabye?
Old August 29th, 2010, 11:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
I really like the Criminal/Crimelord faction, though I'd like to see something that creates a little more OM tension with the Street Thugs. The way all your OMs just go on the Street Thugs is a little boring. However, I am eagerly awaiting Kingpin (I don't think it's too much of a stretch to assume he's coming with DD) . . . .
This! The criminal and vigilante faction is my favorite so far! Though I WOULD like some more common thugs or such, I'd much rather see more Crime Lords more, I think. We NEED a Kingpin! The Hood would be cool. And so many more Batman villains to use...

And a Cassie Cain Batgirl!!!
Old August 29th, 2010, 11:37 PM

There's a lot of groundwork to lay still before Kingpin can be done. Fair warning.

Old August 29th, 2010, 11:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
There's a lot of groundwork to lay still before Kingpin can be done. Fair warning.
Haha, makes sense, there's a lot of other criminals to do, but I'm kind of shocked he hasn't been done yet!
Old August 29th, 2010, 11:49 PM

There's planning someone ... and there's having enough of the other necessary units to properly playtest him done ...

Old August 30th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Good call on the Smilex Glyph going with the Insane! You should link the book of, though (same for Green Goblin!).
Green Lantern is misspelled.
The first post is looking good! Dr. Doom will have some synergy soon and not only from the places you might expect ...
Thanks, Bats. I appreciate the extra eyes. (Somehow some of those links got deleted in my last revision, odd. Even more why I appreciate extra eyes on this.) Also added the Green Kryptonite glyph link, for what it's worth.

-----

As to your other question: Yes, I'd love to see more Avengers, Law Enforcement units, Teen Titans, Spidey related figures, and (always) more Batman figures (Gordon, Batgirl, Croc, Scarecrow, Clayface, and some flunkies for Joker, etc.).

Funny how we all have different interests (though a fair amount of overlap), but at the same time, I love everything we're getting. I'm glad that for the most part more well known units are getting the initial focus (even for a comic newb like me there have really only been a handful of units that I don't know).

-----

I'm wondering about making a "Spidey's world" grouping--not for synergies, but just to begin to gather some of the currently "homeless" units. What do you guys think?

(And any other thoughts for groupings that I should start? I wonder if/where a unit like Abomination will ever find a home. Should I just leave the leftover category, or do some of you who know this stuff better than me have thoughts on other potential groupings?)

Once again, thanks for all your help!
Old August 30th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

See my sig for the link to the C3G Sortable Index.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy