Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 21st, 2015, 12:15 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
One of the worst things in Ultimate FF was that Doom never became Doom. He was just Victor Van Damme, it was just a bad nickname for him. Also, for some stupid reason he got Goat/ Horse like legs from his transformation, looks like they got rid of that. Also, there is still a possibility that Annihilus is the bad guy, he was responsible for all of them changing in Ultimate FF, as I recall. Just because we didn't see him, don't assume anything.
It would be nice to have a surprise like that
Old April 21st, 2015, 01:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm more interested in FF than I was before the trailer, I'll say that! (Meanwhile, the BvS trailer just has me at the same level of "meh, I'll see it, but I'm not that excited").

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 21st, 2015, 05:13 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Artistically, Batman vs. Superman has me pumped. The shots we've seen look like live action versions of panels from The Dark Knight Returns. If Affleck is playing that Batman, I think he may hit it out of the park.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 21st, 2015, 08:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Good news, gang! Daredevil's been picked up for a second season in 2016.
Old April 21st, 2015, 08:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Wow! I'm surprised, I figured they'd wait until all four Netflix series were done before ordering any additional seasons.

So that makes ~5 Marvel series airing next year? Agents of SHIELD, the spin-off, Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist. Crazy.
Old April 21st, 2015, 08:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'm surprised that it's airing so soon, considering their original timetable was for "about a year" between series. I didn't think we'd see DD again for a few years! I guess Daredevil's reception must have encouraged them to step it up a bit.
Old April 21st, 2015, 09:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, I'm surprised that it's airing so soon, considering their original timetable was for "about a year" between series. I didn't think we'd see DD again for a few years! I guess Daredevil's reception must have encouraged them to step it up a bit.
I had assumed it would just be one solo series before they combine them but with the scattering of releases it makes sense to not let Daredevil slip from our minds waiting for the team up. Beside$ that I would gue$$ $omeone $aw $ome potential there to capitalize on $ucce$$.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 21st, 2015, 10:04 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Wow! I'm surprised, I figured they'd wait until all four Netflix series were done before ordering any additional seasons.

So that makes ~5 Marvel series airing next year? Agents of SHIELD, the spin-off, Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist. Crazy.
Crazy indeed...and rumors abound with other possible shows in the works ... including Ms. Marvel. Who knows how many shows we'll be seeing in the next year or two?
Old April 22nd, 2015, 10:10 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
That makes me so happy. It was so good. I wonder where they'll go with it next? More Kingpin or another villain? I wonder how much they'll be willing to dip into his super powered foes (like Purple Man) given that the first season was completely sans supers (unless you count Daredevil's enhanced senses, I suppose).

Old April 22nd, 2015, 10:12 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
That makes me so happy. It was so good. I wonder where they'll go with it next? More Kingpin or another villain? I wonder how much they'll be willing to dip into his super powered foes (like Purple Man) given that the first season was completely sans supers (unless you count Daredevil's enhanced senses, I suppose).
Purple Man has been confirmed for Aka. Jessica Jones (played by David Tenant).

Very thrilled to see a second season though, and I haven't even finished the first.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 10:14 AM

My wife loooooves David Tenant. Might convince her to watch it with me. When is Jessica Jones due out?

Old April 22nd, 2015, 10:36 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I wonder if anyone else realized who Leland is.
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape