Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 27th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Campaign rules anyone?

Just wanted to throw this out there, and didn't know where else to ask.

A buddy of mine that recently moved to Virginia and he just messaged me with regards to a campaign for Heroscape. He's played some scape and I guess he and some of his new game group are looking into doing an RPG type campaign for Heroscape. He asked me if I knew anything about that and I said I didn't. I directed him here, but this site for new people can be intimidating as far as how much information there is and where to find certain things.

So I'm just asking if anyone knows of a thread or whatever where someone has actually come up with a dungeon crawl rpg campaign for Heroscape? If so, I could direct my buddy to it and he and his group can try it.

If not, then they'll have to come up with one on their own.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 27th, 2016, 08:32 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Campaign rules anyone?

TAF made a good system. However, there's no maps or story, so you'll have to make that up. Other than that, you could use the Sunken Crypt.

Hope this helps.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old April 27th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks Marro Warlord, I'll pass those along to my buddy.

Old April 27th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

depending on the extent they want their campaign to last, using the d&d masterset as a template is not a bad idea. Simply build similar sized maps, use similar point totals, and use the healing rules for each room.

Treasure glyphs are a great way to 'level up' a character or simply allow players to pick from a list of special powers.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 27th, 2016, 10:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Others made campaigns in the Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios forum. Of course check out @theGuru 's Lost Scenarios (which of course is in my Official Maps & Scenarios PDF).
Old April 27th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Others made campaigns in the Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios forum. Of course check out @theGuru 's Lost Scenarios (which of course is in my Official Maps & Scenarios PDF).

Thanks lefton4ya

I'll pass it along.

Old April 27th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
TAF made a good system. However, there's no maps or story, so you'll have to make that up. Other than that, you could use the Sunken Crypt.

Hope this helps.
Haha, I can't tell what's more embarrassing, the fact that I posted all that stuff in such a rushed and disorganized way, or the fact that I often still do such campaigns at home (albeit a tad updated, me finally having a D&D Master Set and all).

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions