Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 11th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Wriggz's Comic Custom (Apocalypse!)

This is my First (and likely Only) Comic Custom.

I felt I really needed a Super Power to go Toe to Toe with the Xmen and Apocalypse was my Man. He is very much based off the C3G's Event Hero, but I wanted to put the rules on his card, since Apocalypse's very essence is his Immortality. Close observers will note that Powers like Negations, Chilling Touch and Paralysing Stare won't work here. Nor will engagement strikes, acid breath or searing intensity.

Any feed back is more than welcome.

(Side note, I really like his hit zones (very suggestive of his shape shifter ability)

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 13th, 2011, 06:37 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wriggz's Comic Custom (Apocalypse!)

No special attacks I see? Great custom! +rep

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old August 14th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
No special attacks I see? Great custom! +rep
Good eye. When I think Apocalypse I really don't think about attacking. Sure he can attack, but this guy is about staying power and being immortal.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 15th, 2011, 04:16 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why the likely only?? He looks great nice work for a first custom!

Old August 22nd, 2011, 07:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm ... very interesting, but I think he'll end up being waaaay more than 750, since he's almost impossible to wound consistently - especially for commons. I think he could go toe to toe with C3G Anti-Monitor for sure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations