Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 2nd, 2011, 05:06 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dallas/Ft. Worth's 5th Annual Team Tournament

Team WeirdCurse is a go!

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 2nd, 2011, 05:40 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Copy that.

Team WeirdCurse is a go, over.

Attendees:
1.Dignan + Podwest = Team Lucifer
2.Tmac2200 + Tmacdad = Team DaddyMac
3.Revdyer + R˙chean = RevRy
4.FancerJared + CheddarLimbo = Team FencerLimbo
5.Rym + DrLivingston = Team NoBowlsAllowed
6.Zuko + brhodges77 = Team Stinger
7.Gladdragon + AnubianWolf88 = Team Dragonwolf
8.BroInLaw + Fenix = The Bs
9.Dr. Weirdscaper + Sweetcurse = Team WeirdCurse
10. Stacysensei + Kirk = ???
11. Velenne and Lightbringer = Team Sojourners

Last edited by Dr. Weirdscaper; March 4th, 2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Thunderbirds are go.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 06:04 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
Team WeirdCurse is a go!
Excellent, glad you guys can make it!

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old March 3rd, 2011, 09:06 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How many rounds are we doing for this? Was that decided, or does it depend on the number of participants?

Old March 4th, 2011, 09:35 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
How many rounds are we doing for this? Was that decided, or does it depend on the number of participants?
We'll do a number of rounds required to determine a winner. It looks like 4 will do it for this event.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old March 4th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fenix and rym are out, so BroInLaw and I are now a team.

Rym and CheddarLimbo brought some friends to the Summoner Wars tournament and they have decided to team up for the Team Tournament. Their names both start with J, so I have wittily dubbed them the Js.

Attendees:
1.Dignan + Podwest = Team Lucifer
2.Tmac2200 + Tmacdad = Team DaddyMac
3.Revdyer + R˙chean = RevRy
4.FancerJared + CheddarLimbo = Team FencerLimbo
5.BroInLaw + DrLivingston = Team No-Bowls-Allowed
6.Zuko + brhodges77 = Team Stinger
7.Gladdragon + AnubianWolf88 = Team Dragonwolf
8.Rym's friend J and CheddarLimbo's friend J = The Js
9.Dr. Weirdscaper + Sweetcurse = Team WeirdCurse
10. Stacysensei + Kirk = ???
11. Velenne and Lightbringer = Team Sojourners

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old March 6th, 2011, 10:34 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is the farthest I've ever gone without making a single army for a tournament, must be my sudden obsession with C3G.
Old March 6th, 2011, 10:38 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I would really like to see more teams. I tried but I got nadda.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 8th, 2011, 06:11 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

ok after further review of grades, we're going to be there
so put Team R & R (Rod and Barrett)

also if anyone needs a partner Armga lacks the vocal skilz to ask for one, so someone yelll and find him a partner,

my suggestion is he dress his left hand up and call it Tatyana....

cheers
Rod

now to only get an army set...so many choices..so lil time...
do I do vipers which was fun, or do I go further down the beaten path and find some strange mix....

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old March 9th, 2011, 02:44 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
also if anyone needs a partner Armga lacks the vocal skilz to ask for one, so someone yelll and find him a partner,
Rev said he was bringing someone with him. (Jon)
Talk to Rev to get more details.
Old March 9th, 2011, 06:16 PM

Armageddon has disabled reputation

Thanks for that, I contacted The Rev to see if he was bringing anyone along with him.

Unless, someone else has a friend that wants to play in the tourney?

Great Traders: Hilo-scaper, Dicemaster, InfinityMax, Rodriquez, Tmac2200
Old March 9th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

It doesn't look like I'll be able to supply a team-mate. There's a slight chance, which I'll check out tonight; but I'm not hopeful. Sorry.

EDIT: truly sorry; no luck this time.

Last edited by Revdyer; March 9th, 2011 at 11:51 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events