Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Carrion (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Yea
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:59 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Carrion (Initial Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Base stats are 40 points.

Levitation is discount flying, so I put it at a 2 instead of a 3, but let's say we bump that to 3 because he gets height advantage more easily in the right match ups. That adds 15 points to my estimate.

I gave Density Control a 4 and Degenerative Touch (which is hard to pull off with an attack of 3) a 3.

So that'd be 150 points. Still way below what you have.

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:00 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I actually wouldn't mind and if he comes in at 145 which would pair him and Jackal at 400 points.

Also, he held his own in 1v1s at 175 just isn't as good in an army setting, especially one without good OM efficiency.

This passes! I'll get him posted.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:16 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Carrion (Public Playtesting)

Oh cool I missed the switch away from dust of death. Very happy to see that change.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:17 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Oh cool I missed the switch away from dust of death. Very happy to see that change.
Yea, I wasn't super keen on it to begin with and Ronin made a compelling argument for leaving the Dust off here.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:21 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The chance of a sub 200 figure getting to auto destroy Thor made me stop caring here. Now I'm back in board. Despite hating auto destroy on non event heroes, I find it annoying to play with or against. Costing has to account for that possibility so if he doesn't pull it off those figures are not worth it and if they do it's almost not fair to the opponent.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Yea, my stance as well which is why in workshopping I tried to do a riff on it, but they weren't buying it so it was my placeholder.
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:48 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: If you’re lost and alone, or you’re sinking like a stone...

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (Glyph of Wannok)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Carrion (175), Scarlet Spider (Kaine) (245), Baron Von Strucker (210), Scientist Supreme (160), AIM Agents x 3 (210)
Team 2 (1,000): Doc Ock II (250), Sandman (210), Kraven (200), Electro (135), Mysterio (115), Vulture (90)

Pre-game thoughts: Just a basic AIM/Clone build. Scientist Supreme is Kraven’s Prey

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

NOTE: I played Scarlet Spider as not being “invisible” unless the Stealth Marker is on his card. Not sure if that’s the intent or not, but it made the most sense thematically.

Post-game thoughts: It wasn’t intentional, but it was fun/interesting just to see how many of the S6’s gimmicks that Carrion disrupted. Plus, I feel like the S6 relies on height a lot too, which Carrion was also able to deny.

Unfortunately though, not a great showing. Some of that may just be down to the weakness of the AIM faction at the moment, but Carrion still felt really fragile at essentially 4L/4D.

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (Glyph of Wannok)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Carrion (175), Captain America (240), Harley Quinn (130), Rocket Raccoon II (195), Jocasta (180), Shadowcat I (80)
Team 2 (1,000): Doc Ock II (250), Sandman (210), Kraven (200), Electro (135), Mysterio (115), Vulture (90)

Pre-game thoughts: I feel like this was a good matchup for Carrion, so trying it again. Cap is Carrion’s Prey.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: That shouldn’t have been as close as it was. Cap taking out Ock in a single hit was huge, and I’m not sure it was the smartest play to have Kraven kamikaze trying to hurt Cap. Don’t feel like Carrion had much impact here, his biggest use was probably Harley bonding.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He feels pretty weak for 175. His offensive output is pretty okay, but he’s really weak defensively, especially since he has to move into melee range to even do anything. 4 Life/Essentially 4 Defense is just fairly fragile.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: The core mechanics are fun, but I don’t feel like he’s holding up to his point value in most situations.
Here you go!
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Thanks! I see one of 2 directions. Either give him a defense/attack boost or drop his points or both thoughts?

I actually had the same thoughts on fragility. So I'm leaning slightly towards an Attack/Defense boost.
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I'm personally leaning that way as well. I think he'll feel better as a sturdier unit that can get his licks in before falling than as a fragile one that leans towards tacky life prolonging stuff.
Old April 15th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I was thinking just a bump to 4/4 same base stats as Jackal. The only real difference is he has height more often.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library