Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 8th, 2008, 09:27 PM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker
Heroscape not returning to my Wally World...

Just thought I'd pass this on to anyone interested. Was in my local Super Wally World today and, of course, decided to check out the game aisle to see what 'Scape there was to see. To my dismay there was no 'Scape on the shelves, no tags on the shelves for where 'Scape should go, and worst of all the "planagram diagrams" for where stuff is suposed to go were taped up in their positions and none of them had any 'Scape listed on them. While I was taking this all in, the employee who was restocking & reorganizing the game aisle came up to me and asked if he could help me (never been aproached in a Wally World with an offer of help before!). I told him of my search for 'Scape and he confirmed that none was on the planagram and none was expected in. When I asked if this was "Wally World Wide" he said he thought so because it did not appear on any order/inventory documents but he could not be 100% sure.

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:31 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Could this confirm WotC taking over Heroscape!!?? Aaaah!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:49 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
OH NO!!!!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:55 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
Not sure a person working the asile at Wal Mart really has their finger on the pulse of the Hasbro executives.
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:55 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
I hope not. I'm so afraid that this game is going to go straight to hell if WotC takes over. I honestly believe they will destroy game in some form or fashion.
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket
Not sure a person working the asile at Wal Mart really has their finger on the pulse of the Hasbro executives.
Well for all you know that could have been the inventory manager for that store. Either way it sounds likely that the move out of megachains is going to happen.

R~
Old January 8th, 2008, 10:03 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Do you folks know how often WalMart resets the toy department?

It may not be on the new plan-o-gram but that does not mean that it is not coming back.

WalMart has only X amount of shelf space and they are going to allocate it to newer products. When they reset again at the end of March..Scape may be all over it depending on what Hasbro has coming out new at that point.
If you recall alot of Wally Worlds left blank space with shelf tags and everything for Marvelscape only to have to "reset" the shelves when hasbro didn't meet the original release date.
Old January 8th, 2008, 10:04 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!
My Wal Mart is getting more 'scape in tonight, I have seen nothing on clearance, and have no idea why you all are going nuts.

DWARVES!
Old January 8th, 2008, 10:05 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland
My Wal Mart is getting more 'scape in tonight, I have seen nothing on clearance, and have no idea why you all are going nuts.
If they get Wave 7...don't forget me!!!!
Old January 8th, 2008, 10:05 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket
Well for all you know that could have been the inventory manager for that store. Either way it sounds likely that the move out of megachains is going to happen.

R~
Well for all you know the worker could have been some yokel who couldn't find his own rear end if you pointed him in the rigth direction. It is all just a bunch of speculation, either way.
Old January 8th, 2008, 10:09 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Just noticed in my Walmart a HUGE Transformers display just went up. A big arse cut out of Optimus Prime is hanging over the action figure aisle with a sign going from end cap to end cap. Sort of like a 'you are now entering Transformer world' feel.

This could definitely be a sign that Hasbro is working overtime manufacturing stuff other than scape while they're hot.
Old January 8th, 2008, 10:12 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!
What are you looking for Onacara?

DWARVES!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales