Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 8th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Current HasbroToyShop.com Promo Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
I'd love to spend more money on HS (a castle at $23 is very tempting) but you know with school and life it gets hard. Not to mention my fiance was shocked at how much I've spent over the past few months. She's put her foot down and said "No more," but I could always do it anyway. She's not gonna get to mad, and besides, another booster never hurt anyone...
Oh, they find ways to make it hurt my friend... they find ways.
The corners can be pointy! and she has a strong enough throwing arm.....
Old October 8th, 2008, 11:37 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I just bought a couple of wave packs with fall20...my small contribution to consumer spending for this week!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 8th, 2008, 11:49 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
I'd love to spend more money on HS (a castle at $23 is very tempting) but you know with school and life it gets hard. Not to mention my fiance was shocked at how much I've spent over the past few months. She's put her foot down and said "No more," but I could always do it anyway. She's not gonna get to mad, and besides, another booster never hurt anyone...
Oh, they find ways to make it hurt my friend... they find ways.
The corners can be pointy! and she has a strong enough throwing arm.....
Lucky for me they didn't have a whole lot of small boosters that I want. I'm looking for wave 3 right now and the only place you can find that is evilbay. So, I'll save my $10 and use it for registration money at Louisville NHSD.

And yeah...I have a feeling that one of those corners may end up somewhere unpleasant if I buy something for me and not her
Old October 9th, 2008, 01:12 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

The Promo was good enough for me to risk injury by pointy cardboard myself.

I've been at the "don't we have more than enough" stage for a while now.

I got an extra set of Orm's Return and Raknar's Vision. I've been wanting an extra set to have multiple versions of the heavy hitters available (especially for the bigger 3 and 4 persons games I'd like to start conducting). Getting both for around $33 delivered sealed the deal.

I'm now weighing the danger posed by projectile pointy cardboard vs. the benefit of some more commons ...

Thanks again RobertDD!!!!
Old October 9th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

I guess I'm lucky. She loves heroscape almost as much as I do, but when you have other things to pay and are barely getting by...well, then she tends to get a little upset.

Although...she MADE me pick up the Ullar Flagbearer for <30 on Ebay when she saw it, can't complain about that.

EDIT: Woot Woot! 300 posts.
Old October 17th, 2008, 01:14 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

Only code that works right now: DISC10 (10% off)

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old October 19th, 2008, 07:05 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

New code, no idea on the expiration date: MDCREW gives 20% off, but unfortunately you still need to pay shipping so not nearly as good as RobertDD's. Still... hard to say when free shipping will come back around, so worth posting, I reckon?

Happy day-after-NHSD to all! It was Christmas at NESA and I hope others were able to at least play.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old October 20th, 2008, 05:35 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New code in the mail today:

TIERCAT8

$10 off a 50 dollar order
$20 off a 100 dollar order
$50 off a 250 dollar order

Expires Nov. 14th at 11:59pm EST

(Not quite as good as 20% off, but close. Still have to pay shipping.)

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old October 20th, 2008, 06:53 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

10% Off any order!

CATCOM10
offer expires: 12/31/2008

Offered through the website catalogs.com
Old November 1st, 2008, 03:32 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more until Dec 13th (11:59pmEST)

This does work with the MDCREW code for 20% off, but the free shipping kicks in after the 20% off.

(So if you spend $93.75, the 20% off drops that to $75, and then you get free shipping. If you spend less than that, you'd lose the free shipping.)

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old November 1st, 2008, 05:53 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more until Dec 13th (11:59pmEST)

This does work with the MDCREW code for 20% off, but the free shipping kicks in after the 20% off.

(So if you spend $93.75, the 20% off drops that to $75, and then you get free shipping. If you spend less than that, you'd lose the free shipping.)
<nyys hoping that Wave 2 is offered online before Dec 13th>

-insert signature here-
Old November 1st, 2008, 06:15 PM

JRandall Woo who?

It's not giving the free shipping in conjuction with any other promo code. I've tried 3 times now with orders over $140

New to Heroscape, love the rush of collecting and the strategy involved in a game I thought was a kids game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales