Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 12th, 2012, 07:53 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 5 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Ahh, yes, but what does he plan on doing with Q10 and the Venoc Warlord? They are both immune to his Stomping Rage

P.s, I love your army, TKN was my first unit to win a game with, and he forever holds a place in my heart
Mittens is not immune to Stomping.
And Q10 is not immune to Six Attack....

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 12th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Huge fan of Q10 as well, a double 4 attack can do some damage on even the toughest of heroes.
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:38 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

2nd season in the league and improved from a lousy 2-3 to a 4-1 record this season! My only loss was in the first match. Guaranteed to finish top 10, and if Megasilver falls in his game, top 5. . So go Toogwick Tuk (what a strange name )

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; November 12th, 2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: My only lost... better than male being spelled "mail" at least.
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

We are going to finish our game now.
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Well, I have fulfilled my civic obligations and once again come in at 3-2 in a tournament.

In an epic game that I was losing against T_T, TKN came around and smacked Q10 on height with 5 skulls, in which he promptly rolled one shield (Sound familiar, AU?). TKN then proceeded to move in and attack Venoc Warlord, and caused 2/3 wounds. Venoc Warlord responded the next turn with 3 skulls, and TKN promptly rolled 0 shields. Did I mention that TKN already had 3 wounds on him from earlier? Anyway, Venoc Warlord then rushed to the Wannok Glyph in hopes to finish off my remaining PK in the startzone, in which he did.

This game felt very similar to my match against AU. My PKs would hardly roll defense against 1 skull attacks. Frenzies happened at times when they were really needed. Q10 died in one hit. Except this time I lost this game. Fitting, I suppose.

Good game T_T!

I cannot wait for next season!

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 12th, 2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: My rep cannon is empty...
Old November 12th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
(Sound familiar, AU?)
Hah. He'll die at the whim of his original employer even when working for somebody else against him. What a jerk.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 12th, 2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Thanks, T_t...
Old November 13th, 2012, 11:50 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Thanks to everyone for making this tournament such a great success!

I'm looking forward to the finals this weekend. In the mean time, here are the top 8 finishers at the event:

Code:
   Player		record	Opponent's wins
1) kevindola		5-0	13
2) Foudzing		5-0	12
3) infectedsloth	4-1	15
3) The CEE		4-1	15
5) GTigers55		4-1	14
6) dok			4-1	13
6) Toogwick_tuk		4-1	13
8) dalu			4-1	12
We will be drawing the random prizes for two players who completed all five games today.
Old November 13th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good luck to Kevindola and Foudzing on the Final matchup!
Old November 13th, 2012, 12:41 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For the Championship Match, Google+ is giving me a different time than the one in the Scheduled Games thread...

Sat, November 17, 4:00 AM CST

vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Season 3 Championship
Saturday 11/18 (starting between 11am-12pm central, 6pm-7pm France time)

Played on Blackroot.
The Foudzing v. kevindola pool of armies is:
* 3xDeathreavers, Krav Maga, Fen Hydra, Brunak, Finn
* 3xGladiatrons, 2xBlastatrons, Raelin, 2xBlack Wyrmling, 1xRed Wyrmling
* Zelrig, Fen Hydra, 10th Regiment of the Foot x3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Phantom Knights x 4
kevindola won the die roll and gets his choice of either first or second army selection.
kevindola has chosen to to let Foudzing make first selection
Do we know which is correct?
Old November 13th, 2012, 01:05 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good luck to both of you on your final game.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old November 13th, 2012, 05:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Congratulations to the winners of the $20 Auggie's gift certificates, drawn at random from the players who completed the tournament:

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:05 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congratulations CEE and Soundwarp.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events