Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 19th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
dude, aka Erik,

Why didn't you let us know you were here...uh there now. You could of joined us at the Ram.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 20th, 2007, 09:15 AM

erikarneson has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Why didn't you let us know you were here...uh there now. You could of joined us at the Ram.
I saw Truth in the Heroscape room, and he invitede me to the Ram -- thanks. My wife had already made reservations for another restaurant, so we went there.

But: I will almost certainly be at Gen Con again next year, so please let me know if there's anything similar happening in 2008!

Cheers,
Erik

Erik Arneson
About Board Games and Card Games
http://boardgames.about.com/

www.About.com
About.com is part of The New York Times Company
Old August 20th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Great images, indeed.

A quick note about the image with Craig Van Ness. Just beneath the Heroscape logo on his shirt, you can see a bit of yellow and black. That's one of the 'HELLO' tag stickers I designed for the Heroscape tournament!

I thought that was pretty cool.
And I had them printed (just had to get my glory shot, too :P )
This is quite important and I don't want this to slip by!!!

#1- The stickers were a HUGE hit!! We need to have these every year!! THANK YOU Cav!!

#2- this is the first time that Hasbro employees openly displayed any of our stuff. Many of the Hasbro folks were wearing these stickers and after a couple of days I was seeing them everywhere. I walked past a RPG room and saw a kid packing up his Imax dice tower after a game of D&D and saw that on the bottom of that tower he had placed our sticker!! Haha!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 20th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Great images, indeed.

A quick note about the image with Craig Van Ness. Just beneath the Heroscape logo on his shirt, you can see a bit of yellow and black. That's one of the 'HELLO' tag stickers I designed for the Heroscape tournament!

And I had them printed (just had to get my glory shot, too :P )
This is quite important and I don't want this to slip by!!!

#1- The stickers were a HUGE hit!! We need to have these every year!! THANK YOU Cav!!

#2- this is the first time that Hasbro employees openly displayed any of our stuff. Many of the Hasbro folks were wearing these stickers and after a couple of days I was seeing them everywhere. I walked past a RPG room and saw a kid packing up his Imax dice tower after a game of D&D and saw that on the bottom of that tower he had placed our sticker!! Haha!
Now that's viral marketing!
Old August 20th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Great images, indeed.

Those nametags were a great, great hit, hextr1p. Thanks for doing the design.
And thanks for turning them into reality, Cav.
Old August 20th, 2007, 09:15 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
awesome pictures.
Old August 21st, 2007, 04:50 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
I loved the sticker I put on the side of my New dice tower. I look forword to next year. Big Hello to The Rev, 9thDoc, grungebob, truth and the rest of the group, you all made my wife, blueFoxx and myself feel very welcome. I miss the Ram already.

"Miss can I get a buttface, Ok another one besides my own"

Stephane Rocked.

358 days till GEN CON 08.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old August 21st, 2007, 08:35 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Rogue, it was my privilege to meet you and the Mrs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News