Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 26th, 2012, 05:08 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
SPECIAL FAREWELL SALE at HOUSE MOUSE--Ends Sat Nite, Jan 28

Hello Fellow 'Scapers,

The HeroScape inventories at Wizards of the Coast have declined dramatically and HOUSE MOUSE is preparing its final order.

If you still need WAVES 1, 8, 11, 12 or 13, we will add your order to our store order and offer you a price of $24.99 per full WAVE set (all 4 booster packs). Click on the SPECIAL FAREWELL SALE at the top of the menu on the left side of the HOME page to access the sale prices. www.HouseMouseGames.com

These sets should arrive the second week of February. If you don't mind waiting 2 weeks for delivery, this is a good deal. And of course you can add other non-sale items to your order, but nothing will ship until the new products arrive.

This sale will end late Saturday night, January 28.

I looked at all the inventory that I have on hand and am offering some single packs in the Farewell Sale at the following prices while supplies last. Not every set is included; I've only included those that I have in abundance:

WAVE 1:
Heroes of Bleakwoode--$2.99
Grut Orcs--$6.99
The IX Roman Legion--$8.99

WAVE 8:
Marro Cavalry--$6.99

WAVE 11:
Fury of the Primordials--$8.99
Heroes of the Faerun--$3.99

WAVE 12:
Heroes of Khorvaire--$3.99
Ogres and Goblins--$5.99
Veterans of the Last War--$6.99

WAVE 13:
Icewind Scourge--$4.99
Heroes of Fallcrest--$3.99

These prices are only available in the SPECIAL FAREWELL SALE category.

If you've already placed an order and would like to add some of these sets to your earlier order, just put a note in the COMMENTS section instructing me to combine your orders and adjust shipping.

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; January 28th, 2012 at 12:27 AM.
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: SPECIAL FAREWELL SALE at HOUSE MOUSE--Ends Sat Nite, Jan

This is bittersweet to read this from you, Sandra.

What are your plans after this?
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:25 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

At the moment, nothing. But something will come along... I've re-invented myself many times in the past.
Old January 26th, 2012, 07:39 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

<removed>

Last edited by Onacara; February 3rd, 2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: What was I thinking???
Old January 27th, 2012, 03:39 PM

Thewink 45 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thank you.
Old January 27th, 2012, 03:45 PM

Just a reminder:

When you're placing your orders, don't forget to enter FREESHIP in the promo/discount box during CHECKOUT on orders of $150 or more. So 6 boxes plus another small item of your choice will get you to the free shipping level.
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:48 PM

Evisceraxe is surprisingly tart

Thank you for all these years

Check out my Customs here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37016

**General Update 1-30-12
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:19 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for the many great orders!
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

At the moment, nothing. But something will come along... I've re-invented myself many times in the past.
I have always liked your service and your professionalism, but upon hearing you say that I greatly respect you as well. It is that type of attitude that helps everyone, not just you.

I am glad to have worked with you.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old January 29th, 2012, 05:07 PM

I sent in my sale order for WotC. Let's hope they have that much inventory in stock. (Fingers crossed). I'll post here as soon as I receive confirmation that our full order has been accepted and is on its way to HOUSE MOUSE. Thank you for participating in the sale
Old January 30th, 2012, 01:03 PM

GOOD NEWS! I just received our order confirmation from WotC and the entire order was filled. YEAH!!!!!

I'll keep you undated on the delivery details which will probably be next week because we're in California and the product ships from Texas.
Old January 31st, 2012, 06:17 PM

You might find this "tidbit" interesting. I just received the weekly inventory status report from WotC. The report doesn't say how much of each item is still available in the warehouse, but it does list all of the items that are available for shipment. All of the Fortress/Castle, Orm's Return, and Marvel sets are sold out. If you still need these sets, don't wait too long to grab one.

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; January 31st, 2012 at 06:43 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News