Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 1st, 2014, 11:07 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Mister Sinister

Whoa, I have been so excited for this figure! You guys have done an amazing job here.

The opportunity to change range and attack for you own team can be huge! I am already dreaming up things like Carnage with a range of 7 and attack of 8. or Wolverine with a range of 5 and attack of 6.

It will take forever to get these abilities into the broken stage which I think makes this figure very balanced! the possibilities are so fun to think about and they will be very hard to pull off!

I am so pumped.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 09:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Glad you like him! Yeah, things can get pretty ridiculous, but it takes long enough and is unreliable that it didn't feel unbalanced in testing. This is one I'd been dreaming about for some time, so it's nice to have him fully realized.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 2nd, 2014, 09:39 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Neat

I really like the concept. Someone like Non or Wendigo with range is slightly terrifying but I don't know if it's broken. Could be wrong but that's something I'd keep an eye on.

~Dysole, who thinks range is the trickiest one to balance
Old September 2nd, 2014, 09:53 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Having to place the lowest numbered marker first is one thing that keeps that from getting too crazy. You basically have to get four successes before you even move one of those guys to decent range (5).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2014, 07:32 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The following is for hilarity purposes only

Apoc, Mister Sinister, Solovar, Sage, Wolverine, X-23, GCWx4.
2410 points.

Sage, Wolverine, and X-23 are the horsemen.

Spend 3-4 rounds gradually setting up 3&4 Base Range, 5&6 Base attack, and 7&8 Base defense for X-23 and Wolverine using Sinister.

Sage gives X-23, Wolverine, and Apoc boost markers.

Apoc uses the E-Ray to turn X-23, Wolverine, and Mister Sinister into Simians. Solovar inspires them.

Your 6M/3R/7A/7D and 6M/4R/9A/9D healing factor X mutants now bond with GCWs.

You have one extra E-glyph to work with, too. Choose it based on the matchup - if you don't need autowounds, you take the reality gem or probability manipulator.
Old September 5th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Gonna use that in my next playtest.
Old September 5th, 2014, 08:09 PM

Interesting. I think during the 3-4 rounds you spend pumping up your army, your opponent will prooooobably be able to take down a few of your Queen pieces with their own 2400+ point army.

Old September 16th, 2014, 03:12 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Interesting. I think during the 3-4 rounds you spend pumping up your army, your opponent will prooooobably be able to take down a few of your Queen pieces with their own 2400+ point army.
That depends on the map and aggression of the opponent's army. I would guess this nonsense would be very hard to handle without a direct counter army.

Dysole spoke of this idea to me dok...pure genius.

@topic
I still am having dreams of Swordsman with 7 range being adjacent to Cap (Hasbro) and Bane....
Old September 16th, 2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Quote:
That depends on the map and aggression of the opponent's army. I would guess this nonsense would be very hard to handle without a direct counter army.

On a map balanced for tourney play against another competitive player in 3-4 rounds? I think you'd be OK.

If it's a huuuge map with players just joking around for 3-4 rounds? What's not potentially broken in that scenario?

Old September 16th, 2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

On a map balanced for tourney play against another competitive player in 3-4 rounds? I think you'd be OK.

If it's a huuuge map with players just joking around for 3-4 rounds? What's not potentially broken in that scenario?
This is true. All my ideas of awesomeness generally forget how long it will actually take to get what I want.
Old September 16th, 2014, 06:35 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I still am having dreams of Swordsman with 7 range being adjacent to Cap (Hasbro) and Bane....
You had me really scared there for a second, but Swordplay only works on adjacent figures.
Old September 16th, 2014, 10:44 PM

Black Canary and her Fists of Fury would love that treatment - but she'd at least be capped at 4 attacks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library