Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old April 27th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!
At last: a playground for MODOK

It's been a while since i've wanted to make an AIM lab to put MODOK in a fight with hulks. Now, thanks to C3G i have the best MODOK i could wish for, and inspired by Incredible Hulk 600 (images below) i could create this map based on Cavalier's Lab

What do you think about the tanks?

Old April 27th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: At last: a playground for MODOK

If my jaw wasn't on the ground from those stunning pics, I'd try to come up with something clever or witty to say.

Simply... amazing. +rep
Old April 27th, 2011, 11:47 AM

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
If my jaw wasn't on the ground from those stunning pics, I'd try to come up with something clever or witty to say.

Simply... amazing. +rep
Thanks very much david. I think i'll make the tanks custom Destructable Objects with 2 lifes or something and when they break i'll just put 1 of the water tiles adjacent each turn, or something like that, any ideas?
Old April 27th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
Quote:

Simply... amazing. +rep
Thanks very much david. I think i'll make the tanks custom Destructable Objects with 2 lifes or something and when they break i'll just put 1 of the water tiles adjacent each turn, or something like that, any ideas?
My idea: I'd replace the tank with 7 water tiles (one in the space, and one in adjacent hexes) all at once. Then, I'd have all figures that were adjacent to the tank pushed back in a straight line 2 spaces, unless blocked by a figure or obstacle. If the figure encounters an obstacle, roll 1 unblockable attack die against the figure and the figure blocking it (essentially, C3G's knockback rules).

Edit: A figure on top would just drop to the hex below (now with water). Also, figures pushed back would not take leaving engagement strikes.

Last edited by davidlhsl; April 27th, 2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old April 27th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet map!

I'd love to see some build instructions for that . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 27th, 2011, 04:02 PM

Great idea. I'll try it since it isn't that easy to disassemble the tanks
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
Quote:

Simply... amazing. +rep
My idea: I'd replace the tank with 7 water tiles (one in the space, and one in adjacent hexes) all at once. Then, I'd have all figures that were adjacent to the tank pushed back in a straight line 2 spaces, unless blocked by a figure or obstacle. If the figure encounters an obstacle, roll 1 unblockable attack die against the figure and the figure blocking it (essentially, C3G's knockback rules).

Edit: A figure on top would just drop to the hex below (now with water). Also, figures pushed back would not take leaving engagement strikes.
Old April 27th, 2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Sweet map!

I'd love to see some build instructions for that . . . .
I based it in http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2086
Take a look. I used 2 castles, 2 marvels, a rise, 2 dungeons but you can use rotv since I only used it for the base since I like the look. I removed the reactor and put it in the back since modok could too easily make the hulks suicide in it.
Old April 27th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay, I think I should be able to figure that out. Hopefully I'll be getting out of class early enough tonight to be able to play around with it when I get home.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 27th, 2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Okay, I think I should be able to figure that out. Hopefully I'll be getting out of class early enough tonight to be able to play around with it when I get home.
The tanks are fairly easy to assamble. The only other thing I used was some caped battlements. But you could easily replace those with the road set bridge
Old April 27th, 2011, 05:43 PM

As promised a couple more pictures, since the map was too big i made it so it can be split into 2 parts, so this pictures are transversal cuts from the map, as if being watched from the door in the wall:

You can see that there's a "computer table" adjacent to the tanks from the other side.
Old April 27th, 2011, 06:32 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to omael again.

Dang it. I wanted to get you so bad. Awesome stuff.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old April 27th, 2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to omael again.

Dang it. I wanted to get you so bad. Awesome stuff.
Thanks, maybe tomorrow

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion