Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old June 6th, 2008, 08:51 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
Re: Wave 9 releasing 10/31

The voices in my head tell me to burn ants with a magnifing glass
Old June 6th, 2008, 08:52 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?

I vote for Samurai Cavalry.

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old June 6th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Two things mark the OP as spam.

1. No additional info given, not even an additional post in his own thread.

2. No confirmation from direct sources or those with true inside information.

This is either a full and complete hoax, or a WotC employee who doesn't mind losing their job.
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Wave 9? I've been playtesting it. I'll give you some classified info.

The new large hero pack (Okay, 9.5 ) features only one hero:

His special power: being able to play all your (and your opponent's) order markers in any order regardless of what number is on them. And then being a total prick to the opponent since they can't seem to play their order markers right.
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:17 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?

And don't forget we also need Vydar Teamsters with the power to capture him and throw him in the trunk of his car... like at the end of the one Oscar's ceremony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOmVvPmm9hQ

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:20 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Yes, it will have a pumpkin man.
A pumpkin KING!
You rang?
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:20 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

It's funny how the OP has deserted this thread...
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:32 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

How theme-fitting would that be. A skeleton booster released on Halloween.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old June 6th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Yes, it will have a pumpkin man.
A pumpkin KING!
You rang?
You have the best name on the boards, IMO. Love Jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
It's funny how the OP has deserted this thread...
Yes, I'm afraid we have been fed hypothetically possible yet not reliable information... Oh, well, we had something else to talk about for a moment.

And at least we know, with Wizards, that there really will be a Wave 9 and it will come out in a timely fashion--yeah!
Old June 6th, 2008, 10:02 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Wave 9? I've been playtesting it. I'll give you some classified info.

The new large hero pack (Okay, 9.5 ) features only one hero:

Who is he the hero of? People who are afraid of their own shadow?
Old June 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Who is he the hero of? People who are afraid of their own shadow?
After a couple years of therapy I'm only afraid of other people's shadows.
Old June 6th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Do you read the Order of the Stick? They only have shadows when the plot specifically calls for it. Such as, "There are no shadows in this comic? Funny, I've been in the Shadowdancer prestige class for years, and I've never noticed that! Ooh, look! A shadow!"

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News