Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 5th, 2011, 08:32 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Louisville, KY Monthly Tournaments to Begin February 5th!

Greetings All!

Having just gotten into Heroscape in the Summer of '10, I am eager to get plenty of games in through the coming year. To that end, I will be hosting a monthly tournament at Pet Shop Comics on the first saturday of each month through 2011.

Pet Shop Comics
1191 Hillview Blvd # 4
Louisville, KY 40229
(502) 957-3188

http://maps.google.com/maps/

The first tournament on February 5th will be straight classic:

510 Armies, No Marvel
24 hex limit
Partial Card Scoring
Kill Points
5 Swiss Rounds - 45 minutes each
12-5:30 PM (short break after the 3rd round for a snack)
$5 Registration Fee
Bring a little somethin' for the prize table? $5-10 suggested value. (Anything board-game-related or just plain cool is fine.)

As actual HS product is getting increasingly rare, here are some suggestions:

Storage boxes
Bag of Fun Size M&Ms (seriously who doesn't like M&Ms???)
Heroclix or other similar miniatures
Color printouts of awesome HS art or issues of HS Codex
Color Printouts of great maps...
Cool novels you have already read
Cool Videos you wll probably never watch again
Custom terrain
Gift Certificates... Especially to Pet Shop Comics!

Remember, not everyone who may want to be in a tournament will have their own collection - especially now! General use prizes are sometimes equally valuable.

There will be a focus on getting new players to give it a try, so loaner armies will be readily available.

Now accepting Map suggestions!
Click on spoiler to see maps
Spoiler Alert!

Attending:
El Diabolo +3
Megasilver
Deroche
Necroblade
JSchild +2
Brownsfan82

Maybe:
Miniature Geek (Watch or play)

Last edited by El Diabolo; January 31st, 2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Update 1/31/11
Old January 5th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournaments to Begin February 5th

Yahoo! I will likely be there.

I would suggest adding pictures and links to the maps as well, if possible:

Fulcrum

I can bring this below if I go:

If You Can't Take The Heat...

Last edited by MegaSilver; January 5th, 2011 at 09:48 PM.
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:16 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for getting this started Marcus. I'm in.

Old January 6th, 2011, 11:54 AM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ARGGHHH!!! Deroche... online we only use CODENAMES!!! Now the WHOLE operation is in jeopardy!!!

Awesome... I will put you down for attending... Let me know about maps!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old January 6th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I hope I won't be working that weekend. If I am, I'll still try to switch it so I can attend. Only a maybe right now though.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 6th, 2011, 01:05 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Definitely in. I'll have to get back to painting extra Greenscale Warriors for prizes.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 6th, 2011, 04:25 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'll be bringing all my Summoner Wars over as well, so that I can play NB and jschild and anyone else after the tourney. Hopefully we can play at least 2 games each.

And I'll beat you in that too, NecroBlade!

MegaSilver
Old January 6th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Hey, Agent Marcus (Codename Diabolo), what is "Kill Points"?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old January 7th, 2011, 12:16 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I'll be bringing all my Summoner Wars over as well, so that I can play NB and jschild and anyone else after the tourney. Hopefully we can play at least 2 games each.

And I'll beat you in that too, NecroBlade!

MegaSilver

Great, kid, don't get cocky!

Pete, I believe that's referring to "Absolute Losing Score," found here.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 7th, 2011, 03:09 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can build any map if it doesn't have Ticalla or Thaelenk...haven't been successful acquiring either of those expansions yet.

Old January 15th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm a very likely +1 now. Might even be able to bring a newbie to it as well, will be getting his first taste of Heroscape later this week. I'll let you know if I can net him as well.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 15th, 2011, 10:44 AM

Alrighty, jschild!

Could you bring your premium SWs board as well? That way we can maybe play a 2-on-2 game as well.

We also need one more map to play on as well...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events