Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: Who's the best Hero from the Rise of the Mutants?
Angel 7 21.21%
Beast 1 3.03%
Cyclops 3 9.09%
Jean Grey 9 27.27%
Ice Man 2 6.06%
Magneto 8 24.24%
Mystique 1 3.03%
Toad 0 0%
Blob 2 6.06%
Pyro 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old November 13th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Who is your favorite C3G design? #2

And the winner is Jean Grey!

A few months back, we took a poll to see who the community thought was the best Unique Hero from World's Finest, and Joker won. Now, I want to continue this competition until we have winners from several polls and then a final competition between the winners. Because of poll restrictions, I can only put up 10 Unique Heroes per poll, so if you want to vote on an exclusive, you will have to wait until we have enough of them to go head to head.

So out of the Rise of the Mutants, who is your favorite?

The Book of Angel (Warren Worthington III) (90 points) MARVEL
The Book of Beast (Hank McCoy) (170 points) MARVEL
The Book of Cyclops (Scott Summers) (190 points) MARVEL
The Book of Iceman (Bobby Drake) (150 points) MARVEL
The Book of Jean Grey (180 points) MARVEL

The Book of Blob (Fred Dukes) (165 points) MARVEL
The Book of Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (310 points) MARVEL
The Book of Mystique (Raven Darkholme) (165 points) MARVEL
The Book of Pyro (St. John Allerdyce) (120 points) MARVEL
The Book of Toad (Mortimer Toynbee) (95 points) MARVEL

Last edited by Griffin; April 6th, 2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old November 13th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Who's the best Hero from the Rise of the Mutants?

Angel is definitely awesome and can fit into any army for sure. But I personally like Jean Grey the best just barely over Angel.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 13th, 2010, 09:18 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Angel is definitely awesome and can fit into any army for sure. But I personally like Jean Grey the best just barely over Angel.
It was really tough for me, because I do love Angel sooooo much, as he is usually my #1, but I just couldn't imagine living without Jean.
Old November 13th, 2010, 09:27 AM

The ability to throw enemies, allies, herself, destructible objects, and then use a ranged attack. Also, on her opponent's turn, she can stop the movement of enemies, allies, herself, destructible objects, and even prevent someone from being moved by knockback which causes them potential damage........ oh and I should mention that she is a Mutant Telepath which gives her synergy with Professor X in two different ways and synergy with Cyclops in two different ways.

This girl is awesome.

Lets go Jean!!!!
Old November 13th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Huh. Tough.

I haven't really played extensively with Angel, Beast, or Iceman, so I'll count them out. Cyclops is second to Professor X, no doubt. Jean Grey I like, but her rolls have failed me too many times for me to really invest much in her.

Of the Brotherhood, Mystique is pretty boring (but definitely solid) and Pyro is cool but too glass-jawed. So it's between Magneto, Blob, and Toad for me. Magneto is of course the best of the three simply by points. Blob is good, but as more and more special attacks come out, he starts to lose his usefulness.

So it's between Toad - who has never disappointed me - and Magneto - who's, well, freakin' Magneto. Tough one.
Old November 13th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Jean Grey for the reasons Griffin cited. She was a superstar in my smackdown story, by far.
Old November 13th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Huh. Tough.

I haven't really played extensively with Angel, Beast, or Iceman, so I'll count them out. Cyclops is second to Professor X, no doubt. Jean Grey I like, but her rolls have failed me too many times for me to really invest much in her.

Of the Brotherhood, Mystique is pretty boring (but definitely solid) and Pyro is cool but too glass-jawed. So it's between Magneto, Blob, and Toad for me. Magneto is of course the best of the three simply by points. Blob is good, but as more and more special attacks come out, he starts to lose his usefulness.

So it's between Toad - who has never disappointed me - and Magneto - who's, well, freakin' Magneto. Tough one.

They all have their moments and uses. Mystique is a little tricky to get full use out of her, but I'll tell you it's fun when she can engage an opponent and attack another opponent while that other opponent can't shoot back at her because she's engaged to a teammate of theirs. If you pay attention to opponent's OM's, it helps for her to make use of Incognito more. Also, when facing melee only opponents, she can keep disengaging to force them to risk Engagement Strike. But again, she is kind of tricky to maximize as there are often units with range in Superheroscape that can thwart the Engagement Strike. Her single attack is limiting at times, but with a range of 7 and height, she can be pretty deadly at times.

I've had some pretty good games with Pyro. He has a glass jaw, but if the opponent is occupied with someone else, he can sneak up and take out a bunch of squaddies lined up in a row. Engulf has been fun at times too.

I used to be greatly disappointed with Magneto, but he's come around somewhat. He's not great 1 vs. 1 vs. like pointed heroes, but if opponent is distracted, he can be crazy good but you have to be careful when you lower the shield.

When Toad Tongue Lashes an opponent adjacent to Blob or Mystique it's really cool. I haven't had him TL an opponent into Lava yet, but that would be sweet too.

I've played all of these guys a ton and have had a lot of good and bad moments with them, but I think that Jean and Angel have been the most consistent. Of course Prof X is great too.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 13th, 2010, 10:49 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

I have yet to try any of them out, but Magneto looks really fun. He seems like a high risk / high reward type of figure.
Old November 13th, 2010, 11:54 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Magneto or Angel, both see a lot of play, but I wound up voting for Magneto!
Old November 13th, 2010, 12:33 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My vote is my new avatar.

Old November 13th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

With my real favorite, Prof X, out of the running, I had to go Jean.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 13th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
With my real favorite, Prof X, out of the running, I had to go Jean.
Yeah, but when the Prof has to stay home and polish the Cerebro, Cyclops is a pretty decent team leader, with a great special attack too!

The X-Men, as a team, remain my absolute favourite C3G creations so far... I really love that you chose the original members for "Rise of the Mutants", and when you throw Wolvie, Colossus and Nightcrawler into the mix, thatīs where the REAL fun starts!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy