Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 27th, 2020, 04:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Evil Ernie ~ Vote for Initial

yea
Old January 27th, 2020, 07:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd put the Glyph power first, yeah. You "start the game" with the glyph already on the card, so it sort of exists before the game even starts... while the choosing a Hell Lord is AT the start of the game.

Yea here as well. I'm not overly concerned about him being a must have Undead leader or whatever, since we already have Dracula and some other guys that fill that role. (Though looking at the synergies archive not as many as I thought... just Dracula, Judge Death, and Sam, really.)
Old January 27th, 2020, 07:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm totally fine with him being a good leader too, it fits his character. Though I like we moved away from the OM manipulation leader power I originally had, makes him more unique and different enough from Dracula and the like.

THIS PASSES!

Tornado had an idea with him and just a bunch of the Walking Dead zombies. I'm thinking that's probably his best bet before we finalize his squad. Any other thoughts?
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Evil Ernie ~ Initial testing phase

Yeah, spamming cheap Undead with him makes a lot of sense. Are there any Undead Heroes who especially benefit from the boosts he hands out?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Lurkers and Walkers.
I posted a bunch of army ideas in the workshop thread.
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:31 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

We don’t have unique specified, so Crow would be really good, being a relatively cheap hero. Also as written he boosts himself. I guess thematically he learns with his dead ones, but he also never shows himself getting physically more powerful the bigger army he has, so not sure if we should keep or not. I suppose it could represent his confidence, since that waxes and wanes through the series! I’ll keep it in for now and see how it feels.
Old January 28th, 2020, 05:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, I thought the self-boosting was intentional!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2020, 10:20 PM
...has moist legs

Getting a start here! I don't like the engagement clause, it encourages Ernie to NOT kill things, when he really should be. So maybe it should be an aura instead? The guy is terrifying, and folks seeing him regularly scream "oh the humanity!" (Not the greatest dialogue but whatever ). I was going to suggest changing it so if Ernie was engaged at any part of his turn, but then when he killed someone, all zombies lost their defense bonus, which didn't feel great. Thoughts?

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Evil Ernie

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Ernie, Walkers x10, Lurkers x4 (1000)

Vs.

X-Men

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Evil Ernie, Vampire Minions x3, Walkers x5, Lurkers x3

Vs

X-Men

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Evil Ernie (400), Lady Death, Vassago, Walker x8, Lurker x2 (1310)

Vs.

Fan Four + She-Hulk (1310)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
He’s super fun! You have to weigh the options of sending him out first to boost his team’s movement and stats, or send out his team first so they’re within attack distance. The last game with Lady Death I rarely even used any zombies (Honestly forgot to use Walking Dead a lot of the time, it sucks learning too many figures at once!). Sure it was a blowout, but team Hell had some serious luck wrecking Sue, then Reed shortly after. The FF isn’t great against tons of squads either, so they wouldn’t have been able to do much to the zombies even if they tried, most likely. He’s definitely draftable with our current undead commons, and Lady Death was a huge help, since she loves the boosts he gives her.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
The Vampires love him. It’s fun to use them again. They kind of dropped out of the spotlight, but boosting their stats is huge. The walkers are still BETTER, since respawning is very useful for keeping the boosts. I might always bring a Hell Lord, though, for some versatility though. Lady Death brought another heavy hitter much like Ernie himself. I could see Hellstrom being useful with slinging spells. But Ernie definitely makes a zombie apocalypse army viable in my opinion!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; March 25th, 2020 at 09:15 AM.
Old January 31st, 2020, 10:31 PM

Hmm, how about ...

DEAD MIND
If Evil Ernie has attacked at least one enemy figure this round and the number of Undead figures you control is:
* 4 or more, add 1 to the move of his Beloved and all Undead you control; and
* 6 or more, add 1 to the defense of his Beloved and all Undead you control; and
* 8 or more, add 1 to the attack of his Beloved and all Undead you control.

Cuts out the initiative part, but will you really miss that? And then encourages you to be aggressive with him. Just a thought. There are other ways to do it that change less, I'm sure.

Old January 31st, 2020, 10:46 PM
...has moist legs

I like it. You pretty much want OM 1 on him at all times then. I’ll try that next, and if it still doesn’t feel right then I’ll swap to some sort of aura!
Old January 31st, 2020, 11:07 PM

Cool beans. Yeah, not a lot of designs that let you activate and attack with an Event Hero on their Order Marker, so you'll pretty much have to put OM1 on him and try to attack.

I think the theme is solid too - when he's being brutal and attacking, it revs up his demonic underlings.

Old January 31st, 2020, 11:19 PM
...has moist legs

Yep that totally fits. He’s kind of like Captain America in a way, which is neat.

He’s the president of the Psychotic States of America (what he calls East of the Mississippi which he totally wiped out) so there’s a patriotic synergy too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library