Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 8th, 2011, 11:51 AM

Fido is surprisingly tart
A new user approaches

Hello there! I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.
I've been lurking here for a little bit, and I decided it was time to come out of hiding.
I'm new to the game and new to this board. I don't know how I missed seeing Heroscape in stores when it was available, but I'm sure I would have probably been interested enough to give it a shot. Unfortunately for me (and my wallet), I'm just now collecting and getting into the game for the first time. I've familiarized myself with most of the FAQs here, so no worries!

At any rate, this looks like a great place. It is evident that it has grown and been maintained with great care. I look forward to becoming part of the community.*

Born in 1965 and still playing games.
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: A new user approaches

Welcome to the board! Congratulations on a well written first post, too!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 8th, 2011, 01:57 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome to the site!!!!!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 8th, 2011, 06:15 PM

Fido is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Born in 1965 and still playing games.
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Welcome to the board! Congratulations on a well written first post, too!

What he said!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:42 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Thou attacks.

*chi-chi-chiiiiiiiiiih*

Excellent move!

The new user hath taken 125 damage.

Thou hast done well in defeating the new user. Thou hast found 56 gold coins and gained 45 experience points.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; September 8th, 2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Welcome to the site! I hope a few people actually get this....
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:20 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Now now KC, attacking the new users is not the correct way to go around growing the site, now is it?

Welcome Fido! Some welcome +rep heading your way...
Old September 9th, 2011, 02:17 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the site Fido, your avatar is also very cool.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 9th, 2011 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Dogs ftw!!!
Old September 9th, 2011, 07:55 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Now now KC, attacking the new users is not the correct way to go around growing the site, now is it?

Welcome Fido! Some welcome +rep heading your way...
Now now, let him go about his wierd ways.

Welcome! New members are always welcome here!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers