Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old January 18th, 2011, 12:09 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Starcraft board game/scale question

I did some looking around and I was wondering what people thought of this. And also what scale the figures were compared to horoscope. I know figures like the ultralisk are completely off based on the pics.
Old January 18th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Starcraft board game/scale question

Starcraft is a fantastic game. The miniatures are out of scale in the game (infantry are much larger than the vehicles, etc.) but they still look cool.

I'd venture that the non-vehicle/non-large creature minis are closer to 15 to 20mm scale than anything else (Heroscape is 28 to 30mm scale for reference).

Hope that helps.

Newb.

Last edited by LilNewbie; January 18th, 2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old January 18th, 2011, 03:03 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

If you're looking for some Sci-fi element for custom Heroscape, I'd say pick up some AT-43.

It used to be quite expensive but now that the parent company has gone under, you can find it for pretty cheap.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old January 18th, 2011, 05:32 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for prompt responses as well as the alternative mini line, I will have to check it out.

Still I might pick it up sometime to check out the game itself.
Old January 19th, 2011, 12:44 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The game itself is really fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures