Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 13th, 2019, 09:48 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Decoy Duck

If a figure is engaged with a daring decoy and the doctor chooses the decoy for fast talking, it won't be able to attack without moving. Blob + doctor + DD + Constantine is an interesting lock but the doctor has to be adjacent to the decoy so it's a bit tricky to set up.

~Dysole, noting this is looking at the version without any doctor OMs
Old September 13th, 2019, 09:58 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of The Doctor (11th) (VOTE for Initial Playtest

Honestly that’s the kind of interaction I’m looking to avoid, especially since one of the Companion designs I’m most excited about has the Daring Decoy power.

I might need to think some more before going to initial.
Old September 13th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd consider avoiding Daring Decoy on that Companion and somehow restricting the figures you can select with this power (perhaps to Companions?).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 13th, 2019, 10:17 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m pretty heavily against limiting it to Companions. For one, we don’t have any Companions yet, so he’d just have to go on hold. Secondly, I think it should work with allies like Jack or River while giving them the option not to have the Companion power.
Old September 13th, 2019, 10:32 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK. Human or Companion wouldn’t help with Daring Decoy either. What is your other option for a change?

Withdrawing my vote for now, since this is in flux.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 13th, 2019, 10:45 AM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of The Doctor (11th) (Second Breath)

Yeah, that’s fair. I’m going to go ahead and WITHDRAW my VOTE for Initial Playtesting.

My first though it that it could be more like May Parker. He can choose an opponent’s figure and that opponent’s figure can’t do _____ for the rest of the turn. I’m not a huge fan of adding another of that kind of ability to the game, but I think it works here.
Old September 13th, 2019, 11:03 AM

Can’t move, maybe? He’s caught their ear.

Old September 13th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Can’t move, maybe? He’s caught their ear.
I think I’d rather lean towards not attacking, just for usefulness’s sake. I think he also needs some sort of way to stop Daleks from murdering him. If they can just blast him, that’s a theme fail for me.

Here’s an attempt;
Quote:
FAST-TALKING
After an opponent reveals an Order Marker on an Army Card they control, you may choose an opponent’s figure adjacent to the Doctor and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, that figure cannot move, attack, or use any special powers this turn. If you roll a 20, that opponent’s turn immediately ends.
Edit: Added that last line.
Old September 13th, 2019, 12:44 PM

I think a higher roll might be good here. As is, you'd probably just want to pair him with Spider-Girl and someone like Martian Manhunter and try to block as many enemy turns as possible.

Old September 13th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Something like Mystique's Incognito maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 13th, 2019, 01:03 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think a higher roll might be good here. As is, you'd probably just want to pair him with Spider-Girl and someone like Martian Manhunter and try to block as many enemy turns as possible.
I get what you’re saying but also at the same time he’s doing way less than Spider-Girl, so having a higher roll would feel kind of lame. I even edited in an extra line to give the power a bit of a boost. Maybe it’s just the kind of gimmicky power you can’t have too many of though. I played a Kang II + Wonder Woman I + Spider-Girl army for my final Neg Man test, and it was really frustrating to play against.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Something like Mystique's Incognito maybe?
If we can come up with a way for it to benefit people other than the Doctor as well, I’m all for it. The ‘protector’ vibe of the power is important to me.
Old September 13th, 2019, 01:32 PM

Not sure I agree on "way less". It's only way less if Spider-Girl manages to engage multiple figures, which is far from a given. Put both of them on an Order Marker hub and they're doing it the same amount - he's just slightly better at it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library