Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old June 23rd, 2010, 06:06 PM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
Warrior is About to Die! - A simple Dungeon Crawl game

Been working on a game to replicate Gauntlet the Arcade game for my local convention, thought some of you may be interested.

Here is a prototype of the cover:

You can follow the games progress on my blog:
http://thefacelessking.blogspot.com/

And finally you can read an early version of the rules here:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Af...ZodHdmYw&hl=en

Later,
Lotus
Old June 23rd, 2010, 06:51 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Warrior is About to Die! - A simple Dungeon Crawl game

Color me interested. Elf needs food, badly.
Old July 7th, 2010, 09:32 AM

mnguy12000 Woo who?

seeming pretty cool. I have a ton of Mage Knight minis that could be used for this. will have to try it out and see how it works. It would be nice though in you rules to label what each stat is for. That way newbies will now what they mean.

Plus give some ideas of treasure for the barrels and chests.

I am a little unclear on the mosters though. So what you are says is they all have 4 monvement, but have the ALL the other stats at the level they are at? so a lv. 3 moster would have a AR rating of 3 and HP of 3, meaning you need a six to kill it? Do I have this correct?

Great idea though, will try it for sure.
Old July 7th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh my god, seeing this thread title zapped me back to 1987 just *that* fast.

That was a great game.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 7th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart

Please note the rules posted are a very early draft. my current working copy is more clear. However, a level 3 monster requires more than 3 to hit. So 4+. When a monster is hit, you reduce it's level. Check the example at the very end, it is fairly clear, I wrote it to show some another forum how it worked (Hence people names not making a lot of sense, they were the people asking questions )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures