Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 30th, 2008, 02:06 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Week@Heroscapers team?

I really enjoyed the Week@Heroscapers articles on the front page the few times they have ran. Unfortunately, Truth has not been able to keep them running on a weekly schedule, so now they are a rare occurrence. Since wave 8 has been released, and there will not be much HS related news, the front page won't have much going on. I think it would be great if we could assemble a team of 'Scapers who would be willing to try and make the Week@Heroscapers a weekly front page update.

The team would need:

•Scouts to find potential candidates for inclusion as the image/thread/blog of the week, or some kind of submissin/nomination thread.
•Someone to write the captions and Week in Review paragraph.
•And someone to format all the hyperlinks, images, and text into the final product.

So, andybody else want to try and help me get the Week@Heroscapers running on a weekly schedule?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online