Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:50 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GenCon '13 Army Thread

Well met!

How about

240 Stingers x 4
130 Deathcommander Mark 3
70 Zettian Guards
440, 15 spaces?

Last edited by kolakoski; May 22nd, 2013 at 12:03 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:10 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

How about

240 Stingers x 4
70 Zettian Guards
440, 15 spaces?
Playing 130 points light, are we? That will be a tough sell for the first 5 games, but could be golden on Day 2.

My draft pool, for 2:

Time to plot N scheme...
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

How about

240 Stingers x 4
70 Zettian Guards
440, 15 spaces?
Playing 130 points light, are we? That will be a tough sell for the first 5 games, but could be golden on Day 2.

My draft pool, for 2:

Time to plot N scheme...
Light? Is that an aspersion cast at the Deathcommander?
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:25 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
KC!!!!

Hey, I'm playing Vipers, so you better play Runa.

~MegaSilver, wanting to meet KC.
Ill definitely be there on Friday and Saturday, so we'll meet up. We could even have that famed Viper-off we once discussed. Ill make sure I bring some Vipers with me.

I also want to get Clue: Master Detective Edition going again for whoever is interested

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:44 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
KC!!!!

Ill definitely be there on Friday and Saturday, so we'll meet up. We could even have that famed Viper-off we once discussed. Ill make sure I bring some Vipers with me.

I also want to get Clue: Master Detective Edition going again for whoever is interested
I haven't played Clue in a while but I'd love to play a game or 2.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:44 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
I haven't played Clue in a while but I'd love to play a game or 2.
Here's the thread I started for Clue signups. It was really fun a couple years ago, and I'd love to get the full 10 players!

As for the main event, it might be really tough to not play that Viper army I posted.... Q9, Raelin, a glyph grabber and wannok sponge, a bunch of Vipers, and it fills the hexes? Sounds perfect to me.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
KC!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:14 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm looking at Stingers x5 TBR too, might give you better odds Day 2 than the powergame Stinger build others are running.

Old May 24th, 2013, 04:03 PM

Warforged Soldiers x4
Krav
Marcu

Warforged Soldiers x4
Raelin
Guilty
Isamu

Marrden Hounds x4
Raelin

Horned Skull Brutes x4
Kaemon/Hydra
Marcu

Old May 24th, 2013, 05:15 PM

Warriors of Ashra x5 (Drop 1)
Acolarh
Raelin

That's also pretty good. As for your Hydra build, I was thinking of something like that, but I'm not really sure if I like Kelda. I was thinking:

Hydra
Cyprien
Sonya
AE

Old May 24th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Is Dupuis the best use of the last 160 points in a 4th x4 build? He can't use Knight's Courage. I think RotV Drake, or even a suicide hero (Eltahale?) would work better.
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Is Dupuis the best use of the last 160 points in a 4th x4 build? He can't use Knight's Courage. I think RotV Drake, or even a suicide hero (Eltahale?) would work better.
Or Major Q10 for a Suicide Mass build.

I'm liking these right now:

Braxas 210
Rats x2 80
Krav 100
Marro Warriors 50

Phantom Knights x4 280
Shurrak 160

Axegrinders x3 210
Major Q9 180
Marro Warriors 50

Last edited by Cleon; May 27th, 2013 at 03:48 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion