Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 9th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Boards of Online Heroscape

Perhaps...

Goblin Hill

Now, you can play online Shadow Cavern to your heart's content.*

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 9th, 2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: *In 2-player. Filthy's app doesn't support cooperative OMs, so you'll have to come up with something else for that.
Old November 11th, 2012, 08:09 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Perhaps...

Goblin Hill

Now, you can play online Shadow Cavern to your heart's content.*
Added! Hear that people? All four boards for the Shadow Cavern campaign are now available for online play.

The campaign PDF: clickest thou me to download.

And the boards: clicky me, clicky me.
Old November 13th, 2012, 09:23 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm looking for an opponent so I can playtest some Rebel Troopers:

Looking to play either Thursday or Friday after 3:00p.m.

Last edited by Sheep; November 13th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old November 13th, 2012, 10:40 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Heh! Seems like this thread has become a match request one as well. That's probably fine, especially since requests in this thread have so far had way more success...

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 13th, 2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Though, I'd prefer we used the other thread... Meh.
Old November 13th, 2012, 10:59 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

Heh! Seems like this thread has become a match request one as well. That's probably fine, especially since requests in this thread have so far had way more success...
I knew there was one but I couldn't find it. Can you point me to it?
Old November 13th, 2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I knew there was one but I couldn't find it. Can you point me to it?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=38811

Old November 14th, 2012, 02:43 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

Heh, given how scattered are the various threads relating to online play, I really liked that this was turning into a match request thread as well. Finally we were seeing some centralization.
Old November 15th, 2012, 06:11 PM

I kinda agree with T2222.

Anyways, I posted this is the matchup thread but I thought I'd post it here as well:

I'm looking to playtest HoSS figures at least once a week. I'll be open on Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 2:45 to 8:00; Tuesday from 7:30 to 8:00; Wednesday, nothing; and weekends will strongly vary.

NOTE: All times are Est, and in the p.m.'s. And these are all times to start by, so I can start a game by 8 and finish it by 10. Not have to start by 6 and finish at 8. Also, all times are subject to change.

Just send me a PM if you are interested. I like to have a day or two notice ahead, but if you wanted to play right now, I'd say sure.
Old November 17th, 2012, 11:42 AM

Frozen Fossil, made for OHS4 - Winter is Coming!

Old November 17th, 2012, 12:12 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I can remove the shadows later if we feel its needed.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 17th, 2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I can remove the shadows later if we feel its needed.
I did just lighten the image slightly, but don't remove the shadows. I think they make it look better.

Old November 17th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Frozen Fossil, made for OHS4 - Winter is Coming!
Cool! Might want to add a text box saying if there is normal snow/ice or not if you can.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events