Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 22nd, 2007, 09:46 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
I want to emphasize his cruelty and show that this is like a whole new war.

I think the past 2 along with the 1st and 2nd one were my best. No more rushing, no more sloppiness. Thank you very much!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 22nd, 2007, 12:32 PM

Akralon has disabled reputation
I agree, that was probably your best short yet.
Old November 22nd, 2007, 12:39 PM

elf326 is surprisingly tart
How many generals does Utgar have left.
I wonder if there will be shades or zombies in this city.
*Elf326 goes off thinking about the undead*
Old November 22nd, 2007, 05:48 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Thanks! All will be revealed! I had the next chapter done but my sister deleted it all... here's take 2!

Chapter 16

Ga-Ne-Vu awoke at daybreak. He got up and stretched a little. He thought about the strange dream he had last night. In his dream he relived his life as a Drone on Marr, but then he forgot all about his dream. The room he was in was one of the smaller bedrooms for guests in Utgar's greatest palace.

Last night, after he and the other Marros had arrived at the palace, the warlords got to work right away. They had found a Kyrie who they forced to write letters to Utgar's other cities as part of their grand sceme. Then they got sceptical but Ga-Ne-Vu had known nothing of what really happened. Ga-Ne-Vu had rounded up the remaining Marros still about in the city. Ne-Gok-Sa had said that today they would go back to Ticalla's Jungle.

Ga-Ne-Vu walked out of the room and into the courtyard. It was very large with a decaying fountain in the center. Not a lot of water was coming out. Me-Burq-Sa was there. He was patting his horse-like creature. Ga-Ne-Vu walked over to him and asked, "What time are we leaving?"

Me-Burq-Sa turned around to see who asked him this question. When he saw Ga-Ne-Vu he answered with, "I'm not." He said this in an angry way.

"Just me and Ne-Gok-Sa then?" asked Ga-Ne-Vu, still curious.

"I will tell you the new plan," Me-Burq-Sa said. He was still angry at Ga-Ne-Vu for letting Utgar escape. "The old plan will not work, we are pretty sure because Utgar escaped. The new one is to harness the wellspring's power, like Utgar and the other generals. We will be able to call all of the Marros. Then we will be powerful enough to stop all the other generals," he continued. Me-Burq-Sa horse gave a snarl sound. Ga-Ne-Vu looked at it and then back at Me-Burq-Sa. Processing this new plan, which he didn't really think of as new.

"All the Marros?" Ga-Ne-Vu said.

Me-Burq-Sa nodded his head. "That's the plan. We can call all the other warlords, all the other heroes, all the other power. However, we can't wait long. Utgar will surely inform the other generals so we need you to lead an attack over one."

Ga-Ne-Vu sounded a little worried. "Which one?" he asked.

"Ullar. He's been trying to destroy our Hives for awhile now. His Vipers and Elves are probably searching for them right now." Ga-Ne-Vu nodded his head in agreement. "One more thing," Me-Burq-Sa began, his voice was now a whisper. "You'll have a partner. Ne-Gok-Sa has made a Drudge into a leader. He will be aiding you when needed, his name is Hi-Ya-Nu. It has to be more than just us." Me-Burq-Sa was now sounding like he wanted to make Ga-Ne-Vu unhappy. "You will pick him up when you and Ne-Gok-Sa go to the jungle. Ne-Gok-Sa will give you all the details."

Ga-Ne-Vu laughed in his head then said, "If those weren't details then what were they?"

Me-Burq-Sa turned his attention to him and then got an angry looke on his face. More than before. "Soon you will be worthless to us!" Me-Burq-Sa snapped back. Ga-Ne-Vu realized that he would soon be one of many leader of the Marro. Each leader would control another class of Marro.

Ga-Ne-Vu walked away in a hurry, out of the courtyard. He thought about what Me-Burq-Sa had told him. How they would use the wellspring like Utgar. Then it hit him.

Ne-Gok-Sa was in the council chamber. Ga-Ne-Vu entered. He yelled, "Utgar must have..." Ne-Gok-Sa looked up. Ga-Ne-Vu was on his knees. "What!? What were going to say!?"

"Ual!" Ga-Ne-Vu shouted and then he started rolling over. "What is wrong with you!?" Ne-Gok-Sa was more frusturated than worried. He bend over watching Ga-Ne-Vu. He looked the same and was still moaning and making strange noises. The only thing he could say that Ne-Gok-Sa could understand was, "Fountain!"

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 23rd, 2007, 01:02 AM

dickflea Woo who?
Oh man don't leave us in suspense.....what is with the fountain....
Old November 23rd, 2007, 12:22 PM

king_of_feylund123 has disabled reputation
i think the power of the wellspring has worn out for ga-ne-vu and he needs to go back

Q: What time is it when an elephant sits on your car?

A: Time to get a new fence!!
Old November 23rd, 2007, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_of_feylund123
i think the power of the wellspring has worn out for ga-ne-vu and he needs to go back
Your half right... :P

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 23rd, 2007, 12:46 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Pretty good. I want to know what Ga-Ne-Vu figured out about Utgar.

Old November 23rd, 2007, 02:09 PM

Excellent cliffhanger.
Old November 23rd, 2007, 09:04 PM

*Note: Contains brief adult language...

Chapter 17

Ne-Gok-Sa pondered the word. The only word Ga-Ne-Vu had said that Ne-Gok-Sa could understand. "Fountain?" Ne-Gok-Sa said. "Oowow! Heya!" Ga-Ne-Vu yelled as he rolled on the floor. Ne-Gok-Sa looked at him. He seemed to be in pain, and then Ne-Gok-Sa thought of the only fountain he knew of. It was in the courtyard.

Marro Warriors rushed in. "Wha' happen'?" one asked. "I don't know. Carry him to the courtyard," Ne-Gok-Sa left after he patted the Marro Warrior on the shoulder. He spit down at the ground when he left the doorway. The four Marro Warriors lifted up Ga-Ne-Vu but he was rolling around and it was hard to carry him. Then they dropped him and he stopped squriming. "Uh oh. What happened?" one said. "Who cares? Just carry him to the courtyard," said another, anxious to fulfill Ne-Gok-Sa's orders.

When the Marro Warriors arrived Ne-Gok-Sa was examining the fountain with Me-Burq-Sa. They turned to look at Ga-Ne-Vu. "What happened?" asked Ne-Gok-Sa who was quite unpleased.

"We don't know, he just passed out," answered a Warrior who then started to lay Ga-Ne-Vu down.

Ne-Gok-Sa and Me-Burq-Sa turned back to the fountain. They saw many cracks in it. Ne-Gok-Sa looked closely had the water in it. It was very clear, and looked awfully pure. "This isn't ordinary water, it's of a wellspring!" Ne-Gok-Sa concluded. He bend down and tasted the water. He thought is was sort of sweet but he liked it. He took another sip. Ne-Gok-Sa felt a rush of something he couldn't explain run through him.

"You sure?" asked Me-Burq-Sa curiously.

"Yes." Ne-Gok-Sa thought about Ga-Ne-Vu then put the two things together, but so had Me-Burq-Sa. "Quick! Put Ga-Ne-Vu into the fountain!" shouted Ne-Gok-Sa.

"No! It won't do any good!" Me-Burq-Sa said. He didn't want Ga-Ne-Vu as one of their leaders.

"What are you talking about? He needs that water or he will turn as brainless as a Drone!" Ne-Gok-Sa shouted.

"We don't need him!" Me-Burq-Sa replied as he clenched his hands into a fists.

"I'll tell you what we need!" Ne-Gok-Sa was getting the sense that Me-Burq-Sa didn't like Ga-Ne-Vu. He was right of course.

"We must save the water for something more useful!" Me-Burq-Sa argued.

"No!" Ne-Gok-Sa was very angry now. He raised his sword to Me-Burq-Sa's neck. He put it along side, right above his shoulder. "I'm the one in charge here! You do, what I say!" Ne-Gok-Sa said in a soft, terrifying voice.

Me-Burq-Sa backed off. "Throw him into the water," Ne-Gok-Sa said again, as he cooled off. The Marro Warriors picked him up, and tossed him in.

He just layed there for a few seconds then he began to shake. He was completely submerged under the water. Ga-Ne-Vu was unable to breath under there. Marros need air like all the rest of us. Then his eyes oppened. He took a gulp and then he started to really drown. Most Marros couldn't swim, Ga-Ne-Vu included.

It wasn't more than three feet deep though so he got up into the fresh air. "Huuu!" he took in the air and then water came out his nose. Then he began to go towards the edge of the fountain and just flipped over the side. "Ga-Ne-Vu!" Ne-Gok-Sa said. "Can you speak?" continued Ne-Gok-Sa. Ga-Ne-Vu sat up. "You're damn right I can!" Ga-Ne-Vu said as he still took in air, still gasping for breath.

Ne-Gok-Sa began to speak, "If you could only go this long without the water of the wellspring then so will Utgar, and the other generals. We need control of those springs, then we can easily take over this planet."

"You know what else this means," Ga-Ne-Vu began. Then he took one more deep breath. "There must be a wellspring close by if they were able to keep a running fountain."

"You're right," said Ne-Gok-Sa. "You're a good help, you are!" Ne-Gok-Sa looked at Me-Burq-Sa when he finished saying this. Me-Burq-Sa had an evil look in his eye. Ne-Gok-Sa looked back at Ga-Ne-Vu. He summed everything up with, "Get ready to leave with the Drudge." Then he left, and the Marro Warriors followed.

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 24th, 2007, 03:48 AM

dickflea Woo who?
Oh nice one...i like the rivalry between Ga-Ne-Vu and Me-Burq-Sa. Adds an extra dimension to the Marro character.
Old November 24th, 2007, 12:33 PM

Once again I agree. Having another enemy within their own ranks always keeps things exciting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction