Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:33 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 'Scaper94's Custom Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Rythen hit the table last night. He was the last figure left in his army when he finally got some OMs. He came at Cyprien and put four wounds on him in one turn, but then Cyprien turned around and rolled a 21 (aided by Sonya and C3V's Myrddin). My army didn't have any ranged attackers other than Myrddin either, so he didn't really get to live out his potential. I imagine he'll see more table-time though, because he looks pretty solid. He may be undercosted--evasive 7 or 8 might be better for him than 9 if you want to keep him at 150 points, but that's just theoryscaping.
Cool! Did you like how he plays? What units did you use him with? Also, he has Evasive 6, not Evasive 9.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:42 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Rythen hit the table last night. He was the last figure left in his army when he finally got some OMs. He came at Cyprien and put four wounds on him in one turn, but then Cyprien turned around and rolled a 21 (aided by Sonya and C3V's Myrddin). My army didn't have any ranged attackers other than Myrddin either, so he didn't really get to live out his potential. I imagine he'll see more table-time though, because he looks pretty solid. He may be undercosted--evasive 7 or 8 might be better for him than 9 if you want to keep him at 150 points, but that's just theoryscaping.
Cool! Did you like how he plays? What units did you use him with? Also, he has Evasive 6, not Evasive 9.
He didn't have any synergy with the rest of the army. It was Brandis Skyhunter, Tandros Kreel, and the League of Heroes, which you can find in my customs thread.

You're right, that's what I meant though--against ranged attacks he rolls 9 defense dice.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:52 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He didn't have any synergy with the rest of the army. It was Brandis Skyhunter, Tandros Kreel, and the League of Heroes, which you can find in my customs thread.

You're right, that's what I meant though--against ranged attacks he rolls 9 defense dice.
Your League of Heroes look pretty cool. The figure you used for your Elf Elite is the figure for my Archers of Ashra.

I just changed him to Evasive 4, giving him a total of 7 defense against range.

Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:55 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Your League of Heroes look pretty cool. The figure you used for your Elf Elite is the figure for my Archers of Ashra.

I just changed him to Evasive 4, giving him a total of 7 defense against range.
Okay. I'll keep playing him with Evasive 6 (since that's what I have printed out), and then drop to Evasive 4 if that seems too strong for 150 points.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:38 PM

Just went through the figures that needed changing (as suggested by Scytale). Here is the updated wording for the Omnicron Sentries' Hero Protection:
Spoiler Alert!

Old February 10th, 2013, 04:12 PM

I have an ability I would like feedback on:

Synesthesia:
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks!

Old February 10th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:

Synesthesia:
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks!
Hmm. Some general rewording would make this manageable:
SYNESTHESIA
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this Army Card, roll the 20-sided die once for each opponents figure within 7 spaces of Canaan. If you roll a 17 or higher, you may immediately attack the affected figure.

Once this guy gets the high ground, and a bit of luck on the D20, it starts to get a bit out of hand. You could also simplify by making it an auto-wound, or by requiring it to replace normal moving/attacking.

When determining point value, there's also the question of what synergies the figure has. Is it a Marro or Elf that can be boosted on the D20 roll? How well would it work in an army that also has Myrrdin?
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:

Synesthesia:
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks!
Hmm. Some general rewording would make this manageable:
SYNESTHESIA
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this Army Card, roll the 20-sided die once for each opponents figure within 7 spaces of Canaan. If you roll a 17 or higher, you may immediately attack the affected figure.

Once this guy gets the high ground, and a bit of luck on the D20, it starts to get a bit out of hand. You could also simplify by making it an auto-wound, or by requiring it to replace normal moving/attacking.

When determining point value, there's also the question of what synergies the figure has. Is it a Marro or Elf that can be boosted on the D20 roll? How well would it work in an army that also has Myrrdin?
I want to utilize the threat range (move+range) idea in this unit. Should I replace "threat range" with "11 spaces?" I might make it to replace attacking normally, or a normal turn altogether.

Here is her personal info:

Human
Unique Hero
Mercenary
Precise (hence being able to attack up to 11 spaces away)
Medium 5

She follows Einar, because she's not evil/rogue enough to be with Vydar (or Utgar or Valkrill) and not pure enough to be Jandar. Aquilla is too nature-like, and she's not fantasy enough for Ullar.

Old February 10th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

A threat range of 11 with potential multi-attack of 3, (4 with height) makes her dangerous, to say the least. She's not that strong in defense, but she's also no Roman Archer....

Honestly, if it were me, I'd take her Synesthesia down from full-blown attacking to a single auto-wound if successful, especially without the line of sight requirement, if you want to keep the high threat range. It'll make her more effective against squads, but a bit less so against heroes. I would probably include a 'replace move/attack clause', but that's just because I can see a threat range like that getting ridiculous with an added normal attack. So I would change it to the following:

SYNESTHESIA
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this Army Card, and instead of moving and attacking, roll the 20-sided die once for each opponents figure within 11 spaces of Canaan. If you roll a 17 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound.

It's a lot of change from what you originally posted, but bear in mind I'm channeling a lot of my personal preference here...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards