Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4th, 2008, 07:43 PM

vydar1970 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Prioritizing My Acquisitions

I am coming to Heroscape a bit late. Therefore I am trying to prioritize my buying of the pricier older packs.

I have my eye on a Heroes of Barrenspur pack right now. Are the figures in that pack fun and effective in play? I really like the look of the big guy in the pack.

Also, what others from the list below would you prioritize? If it helps, for non-Utgar forces, I really like Ullar. I think my group and I would like to try to play faction based forces, maybe mixing here and there when necessary.

Malliddon's Prophecy - Grut Orcs
Jandar's Oath - Heroes of Nastralund
Jandar's Oath - Kilts and Commandos
Zanafor's Discovery - Greeks and Vipers
Zanafor's Discovery - Lawmen and Samurai
Zanafor's Discovery - Soulborgs and Elves
Raknar's Vision - Heroes Of Lindesfarme
Thora's Vengeance - Gladiators & Agents
Thora's Vengeance - Soulborgs
Dawn of Darkness - Archers & Kyrie

There are others I don't own as well, but these are the ones that catch my eye.

Thanks!

Von Klaus

Von Klaus
"Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one." --Friedrich Nietzsche German philosopher (1844 - 1900)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion