Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 15th, 2011, 05:17 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
How about no Legendaries, period?
Some, like Azelf aren't overpowered though.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old April 15th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Quote:
Some, like Azelf aren't overpowered though.
Maybe so,but it is still a legend. I'd say we make a tournement,but make it follow real tourny rules.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old April 15th, 2011, 06:32 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
That depends on one key point: Is Rotom a legendary? Because I kind of like using him.

But yes, I will agree to bans for Zerkrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Dialga, Palkia, Girantina, Arceus, Darkrai, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquazza, Deoxys, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew, and Mewtwo and anything I missed with higher stats than Pseudo-Ledgendaries. If you're going to ban the rest it's technically only fair that you also ban Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamence, Garchomp, and Hydreigon.

Of course, if people are fine with banning all of those guys, go ahead.

Also, I beat Alder and I will now commence EV training.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 15th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
That depends on one key point: Is Rotom a legendary? Because I kind of like using him.

But yes, I will agree to bans for Zerkrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Dialga, Palkia, Girantina, Arceus, Darkrai, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquazza, Deoxys, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew, and Mewtwo and anything I missed with higher stats than Pseudo-Ledgendaries. If you're going to ban the rest it's technically only fair that you also ban Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamence, Garchomp, and Hydreigon.

Of course, if people are fine with banning all of those guys, go ahead.

Also, I beat Alder and I will now commence EV training.
That's fine with me as well.
Old April 15th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Wobbufett has Shadow Tag, as does Wynaut. Having either one could draw out a battle, since the other Pokemon wouldn't be able to switch out. And they're just plain not fun.

Azelf and Uxie are actually OU this gen. Mesprit is the only one that isn't.

Rotom isn't a legendary.

All of those Pokemon are banned except DNite, Ttar, Metagross, 'Mence, 'Chomp, and Hydreigon. Also, Volcarona isn't banned.

This seems like a rather jumbled mess at the moment. I think we should use Smogon's tiers to determine what is and isn't permitted. Right now they're down, but once they're back up, I can link to their Gen. V OU Analysis forum. You can find the most competitively viable Pokemon there. I can also link to their ban list, which is continuously adding members, but contains basically what Kaiser Cat posted right now.
Old April 15th, 2011, 10:52 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
How about allowing non-EV trained only for those? ...it might somewhat balance things for me.

(Except for the fact that my Salamence sucks)

EDIT: Oh, and I wouldn't mind chucking in some breeded Pokemon into the pot too, I can do most of the starters, (all but Chickorita, Bulbasaur and Tepig) as well as some other good stuffs. Not gonna get too specific with that though- Nature, Charachteristic and some egg moves is about all.

Not to mention your ledgendary list is missing Celebi, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Cresselia, Entei, Raikou and Suicune. Plus Lapras for pseudo.

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; April 15th, 2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old April 15th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
How about allowing non-EV trained only for those? ...it might somewhat balance things for me.

(Except for the fact that my Salamence sucks)

EDIT: Oh, and I wouldn't mind chucking in some breeded Pokemon into the pot too, I can do most of the starters, (all but Chickorita, Bulbasaur and Tepig) as well as some other good stuffs. Not gonna get too specific with that though- Nature, Charachteristic and some egg moves is about all.

Not to mention your ledgendary list is missing Celebi, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Cresselia, Entei, Raikou and Suicune. Plus Lapras for pseudo.
Uhhh... no. One, Lapras isn't a pseudo-legendary. It's OU, but not a pseudo. Two, Entei, Articuno, and Moltres are all UU. The others are all OU (meaning they aren't banned, and they're good competitively). Also, the whole point of competitive battling is using EVs. There's no point in using a non-EV trained mon in a competitive battle. Plus, there are ways of dealing with all of those pseudos.

Like I said, it's much easier to hack your Pokemon. All it requires is an Action Replay and either PokeSav or PokeGen. I have no idea how to do it, though, so don't ask me.
Old April 16th, 2011, 10:25 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finally got my Espeon! Here's what my elite four team looks like (may change some later)

Feraligator
Ampharos
Dewgong
Tyranitar
Espeon
Lugia

All at level 50

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old April 16th, 2011, 10:28 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Finally got my Espeon! Here's what my elite four team looks like (may change some later)

Feraligator
Ampharos
Dewgong
Tyranitar
Espeon
Lugia

All at level 50

I'm assuming that you have a reliable method of dealing with Lance's Aerodactyl? You're seriously going to be in trouble if you don't.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 16th, 2011, 10:45 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What could I use for that?

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old April 16th, 2011, 11:34 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
What could I use for that?
IIRC, Aerodactyl will get shredded by Dewgong, he's Flying/Rock, right?
Old April 16th, 2011, 04:05 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anybody still play platinum, in a week or so (its my only pokemon game) I wanna play some other people, just seeing if anyone is interested. PM me if you are.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games