Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 20th, 2013, 05:59 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Online Season 11 - CONGRATS KEVINDOLA

Online Heroscape Season 11

WINNERS, REPORT RESULTS HERE

ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4
Spoiler Alert!

This is a 2014 End of Year Championship qualifying event.
Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.
  • For this event, each player will bring a draft pool. Rules for your draft pool:
    • Minimum of 900 points; maximum of 1000 points. (VC units allowed, No marvel/C3G)
    • Maximum of 56 spaces total for your draft pool.
    • No duplicate uniques.
    • If you include a common squad you must include at least two copies of that squad.
    • No single card in your army can account for more than 24 spaces.
  • Each game, your draft pool will be combined with your opponent's draft pool to form one large draft pool that both players draft out of. Any duplicate uniques will be eliminated from the pool.
  • The winner of the dice-off chooses whether to pick and place first or second.
  • The person who picks first chooses a starzone and gets one pick on their first turn. After this, the players get two picks each turn. (1 pick for player 1, then 2 picks for player 2, then 2 picks for player 1, etc)
  • For each pick, you choose a single card's worth of figures and place it in your startzone (unless you draft Airborne/Rechets).
  • Players continue drafting until they pass or until they have no options within the 500 point, 24 space limits. Once a player passes or had no placeable options, their draft ends, and the other player may continue drafting until they have no options remaining.
Drafting before the game
Unless you schedule your match very quickly after the matchups are posted, it is highly recommended that you and your opponent draft and place figures via PM before your scheduled time to play in order to streamline the process.
You should only sign up for this event if you think that you will generally be able to check your PMs, make a choice, PM your picks to your opponent, and place them on the map at least once a day. (Of course, there may be days or weekends where you are unavailable, but you should be able to do this the majority of the time.)

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

League Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

PRIZES: TBD

Players in the event:
  1. Adnan7631
  2. Arch-vile
  3. awesomeunleashed
  4. Bengi
  5. betawolf36
  6. Crixus33
  7. Dhyanam
  8. dok
  9. Dr.Goomonkey
  10. Dysole
  11. El Diabolo
  12. Foudzing
  13. greygnarl
  14. Heroscaper Guy
  15. Ixe
  16. KeepCalmAndDraftHulk
  17. kevindola
  18. Kinseth
  19. MegaSilver
  20. Rexmax2
  21. ScapeRaider
  22. Sir Yeshua
  23. Soundwarp SG-1
  24. Taeblewalker
  25. TheLegendaryIrishSword
  26. vegies dad
  27. vegietarian18
  28. William099

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 17th, 2014 at 05:26 PM.
Old December 20th, 2013, 05:59 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online 'Scape Season 11(2014) - Signups Begin Jan 1st

On the First day of Christmas, my true love gave to me. A Five hundred point army.

Last edited by Kinseth; December 20th, 2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Up until Jan 1st, I will release clues about the format in the form of 12 days of Christmas :)
Old December 20th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Five 100 point armies? I've always wanted to play a 5 player free-for-all, but 100 points seems a little low. Still should be fun. I expect to see a lot of Syvarises.
Old December 20th, 2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Five 100 point armies? I've always wanted to play a 5 player free-for-all, but 100 points seems a little low. Still should be fun. I expect to see a lot of Syvarises.
Perhaps I shouldn't be drinking Eggnog when I do this... fixed

Last edited by Kinseth; December 20th, 2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: I shoulda used 500 point army for the fifth day *Faceplam* Damage done, move along nothing to see here.
Old December 21st, 2013, 11:16 AM

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Two draft pools
And a 500 point army

Old December 21st, 2013, 07:05 PM

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Three flaming islands
Two draft pools
And a 500 point army

Old December 23rd, 2013, 05:16 PM

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Four machetes so we can see the jungle
Three flaming islands
Two draft pools
And a 500 point army

Old December 23rd, 2013, 06:12 PM

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Five Badru Valleys
Three flaming islands
Two draft pools
And a 500 point army

Old December 23rd, 2013, 06:33 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Draft Pool 1000 points - draft a 500 point army.
Map Pool:
Badru Valley - Gamebear
Can't see the Jungle - Dignan
Fire Isles - Yaguninja

Old December 23rd, 2013, 06:40 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Draft Pool 1000 points - draft a 500 point army.
Map Pool:
Badru Valley - Gamebear
Can't see the Jungle - Dignan
Fire Isles - Yaguninja
So is it going to be like Vegie's Classic League with the draft pool?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; December 23rd, 2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old December 24th, 2013, 10:33 AM

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Six Duckbill Platypus's
Five Badru Valleys
Three flaming islands
Two draft pools
And a 500 point army

Old December 24th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
So is it going to be like Vegie's Classic League with the draft pool?
Nope. Keep guessing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events