Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 4th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

Hilarious card! Not Your Typical Superhero feels a little strange to me, but if she turns up everywhere, she turns up everywhere, and it'll be nice to be able to take her in a variety of different armies.
I really, really love Squirrel Swarm - silly, fun, and really quite strategic, it allows her to be an actual threat to the titans she memetically beats like Doom and Thanos without actually being in their range herself or being ridiculously flukey - you have to take the time to charge her up in order bury Darkseid under an endless swarm of squirrels (man, I love this game... ). She'll be an interesting one to play, that's for sure!
My first instinct in army building would be to put her in a S.H.I.E.L.D. build - they can often struggle to crack through the real powerhouses (assuming your opponent doesn't let you get in a position for Killbox), so she'll be a really valuable addition, plus S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents could probably run enough interferance to buy her time to gather her fury friends. Looks like fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
What kind of synergy does she get from all those classes? I can only think of Bucky bonding for Soldier, Luke cage bonding for Crime Fighter, and Nick Fury & Dum Dum Doogan Agent synergy. Are the Avenger & Loser classes just placeholders for future synergy that does not exist yet?
Soldier: Bucky, Donald Ferguson (man, we don't have much soldier synergy, do we?).
Crime Fighter: Luke Cage, Kick-Ass, [redacted].
Agent: Nick Fury, Dum Dum Dugan, Amanda Waller, Cecil Steadman.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

99 might be a fun number. You could have squirrel markers 1-9 and then squirrel markers designating 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 90.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 4th, 2018, 12:58 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Alternatively, (assuming you definitely want to go for the goofy high limit) you could have nine single-squirrel markers and nine 10-squirrel markers. It would mean more markers piled on the card at a time, but it would also make the markers more interchangeable, which means you'd never have to go rooting through your pile for a specific one, you just have a pile of singles and a pile of tens, and you grab them as necessary.

If you want to avoid stacks of markers on the card, you could give her a double track to place beside her card (similar to Dr Manhattan's tracker, but with two adjacent tracks instead of one), and two markers to track her squirrel count like so:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90

I'm more worried whether it feels very squirrel-girl-y (or fun) to have her hanging in the back, not moving, just spending turns building up a big swarm of squirrels. Of course you can throw her into melee before you start gathering markers, but I'm not sure she has the survivability for that to be a very attractive option.
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
I'm more worried whether it feels very squirrel-girl-y (or fun) to have her hanging in the back, not moving, just spending turns building up a big swarm of squirrels. Of course you can throw her into melee before you start gathering markers, but I'm not sure she has the survivability for that to be a very attractive option.
This also concerns me. Would it be better for it to take effect when she moves but does not attack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 9th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
Alternatively, (assuming you definitely want to go for the goofy high limit) you could have nine single-squirrel markers and nine 10-squirrel markers. It would mean more markers piled on the card at a time, but it would also make the markers more interchangeable, which means you'd never have to go rooting through your pile for a specific one, you just have a pile of singles and a pile of tens, and you grab them as necessary.

If you want to avoid stacks of markers on the card, you could give her a double track to place beside her card (similar to Dr Manhattan's tracker, but with two adjacent tracks instead of one), and two markers to track her squirrel count like so:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90

I like that you're considering the logistics of all the markers. I on the other hand delighted inthe thought of the card being buried with squirrels.
I also don't like turtle strategy. Perhaps simply after moving or after a turn.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Besides Martian Manhunter is there another figure that has a power to move other figures 'for free'?
Something like that seems ideal. Allow her to build up markers while still accomplishing something with the rest of your army.
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Besides Martian Manhunter is there another figure that has a power to move other figures 'for free'?
Iron Patriot. There's plenty of other figure movement powers too (notably carry abilities) but those are the closest to free in the sense you mean. Stuff like Distracting Fire Special Attack from Star-Lord is close, too.

And yeah, this was (one of) my first (two) thought(s). Being able to passively charge the squirrels would be key to using her effectively.

My other thought was to play her alongside attack boosters, so you could get an attack bonus on that squirrel swarm attack. Since it's a normal attack, height, tactician, power gem, enchantment, etc, should all work with it.
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Vulture, Angel, & Hawkeye II can all carry her into battle.
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:49 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Star-Lord could result in 3 Squirrel Markers in a turn, in addition to giving her the attack boost. Pretty useful indeed.
Old May 4th, 2018, 01:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I actually don't mind the ability to stack markers, personally; it's gonna be hard to really charge them up effectively any other way. But the ability for stuff like height or tactician or power gem or enchantment to boost the squirrels seems excessive and non-thematic. I'd prefer if the swarm attack was a special attack to avoid boosts.
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:00 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Squirrels get buff from the Power Gem just like anyone else. They especially do well from experienced tactical orders.
Old May 4th, 2018, 02:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd prefer the SA version as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library