Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 4th, 2021, 01:02 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Buffalo NY NHSD 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Battle report! NHSD - Nov 1 2020

Lots of random stuff played tonight with 8 attendees! Here’s my summary:
Shortly after they finished the tutorial game, they started another game against each other on Shangri-La, I think armies were 2x Crypt Guard + Sudema + Rachiem VS 3x Wildwood Runner + Wildwood Sentinel + Wildwood Monarch. I think the Eilan Sidhe figures were runner stand-ins:

Aw, @brandonwiker , you chose Shangri-La for your NHSD tournament! I'm really flattered. Thank you. I'm proud of what that little map does with only two tiny sets, but I know it's kinda small..... Hope it played well for your crew.
Old May 13th, 2021, 01:10 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Buffalo NY NHSD 2020

Your maps are usually savage, always easy to find one I like from you. Thanks for checking out the report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Battle report! NHSD - Nov 1 2020

Lots of random stuff played tonight with 8 attendees! Here’s my summary:
Shortly after they finished the tutorial game, they started another game against each other on Shangri-La, I think armies were 2x Crypt Guard + Sudema + Rachiem VS 3x Wildwood Runner + Wildwood Sentinel + Wildwood Monarch. I think the Eilan Sidhe figures were runner stand-ins:

Aw, @brandonwiker , you chose Shangri-La for your NHSD tournament! I'm really flattered. Thank you. I'm proud of what that little map does with only two tiny sets, but I know it's kinda small..... Hope it played well for your crew.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events