Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Mogrimm or Torin?
Mogrimm Forgehammer 36 63.16%
Torin 21 36.84%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 29th, 2010, 05:25 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Unit Debate - Torin or Mogrimm Forgehammer?

Who is better at 120 points?

Please consider all formats of play before voting.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:27 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Unit Debate - Torin or Mogrimm Forgehammer?

I am voting Torin. He has 6 attack against most figures, and has counter strike against non-adjacent attacks that he can use to protect his minions.

Old March 29th, 2010, 05:29 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Isn't Unit Debates sort of Megasilver's deal?

Also, I don't get the connection between the two figures other than point value.
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:31 PM

I just looked at Hunters vs. Guardians and they're smae ponts, so I htought that's what it was. I just wanted to post some polls, not steal MS's idea.

Old March 29th, 2010, 05:33 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Also, I don't get the connection between the two figures other than point value.
I must agree.

Better comparisons would be:

Mogrimm vs. Grimnak
Mogrimm vs. Ne-Gok-Sa
Mogrimm vs. Alistair
Mogrimm vs. Krug

Torin vs. Nakita Agents
Torin vs. Krav Maga Agents
Torin vs. Kaemon Awa
Torin vs. Fen Hydra
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:43 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Or we could be obvious and go with...
Mogrimm vs Migol

or maybe,
Mogrimm vs MDG

Torin vs Gurei Oni (OK, I recognize how one sided this one is.)
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:43 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Morgrimm has two eyes, Torin has one.
Morgrimm has dwarves, Torin has none.

Morgrimm is the clear winner, here...
Old March 29th, 2010, 06:07 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

I think Grimnak is a pretty good comparison for Mogrimm. Both can kill two figures, and have synergies with four-figure squads. Nakitas are the only thing I can come up with for Torin, but that's not a very good comparison...
Old March 29th, 2010, 06:21 PM

GatekeeperDatuck has disabled reputation

At the same time, both are melee heroes at 120 pts. They both are more support type units than main line bruisers. The poll shows them to be very close (at this point), so I think that it is a fair comparison. Sure, there will likely not be a toss up between the two for a particular army, as one belongs with dwarves/romans and the other with Utgar figures.

For the record, I like Torin more. Mogrimm has some cool abilities, but Torin is a sturdy fighter, and I like that.

Another good comparison between Torin and another figure is RotV Sgt. Drake.
Old April 4th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Thanks mad wookie! What's with everyone trying to do Unit Debates?

If you want a Unit Debate done, please submit the idea to me, and I may do it at some point. Please don't go off trying to use the same titling!

MegaSilver
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:44 PM

Geryon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Yeah totally dude, we already have a member of this forum who is of a socially acceptable enough status to make these types of threads.

Scapemage, on the other hand, is of no reputation and thus is not worthy to make threads such as these, or really any other threads. I mean dude, you have no reputation, you obviously have no reason to try and start a conversation.

In other words, don't post anything. Just use the search function. Right guys? Am I getting the hang of this Heroscapers Cool Kids Club thing yet?
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:51 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geryon View Post
Quote:
Yeah totally dude, we already have a member of this forum who is of a socially acceptable enough status to make these types of threads.

Scapemage, on the other hand, is of no reputation and thus is not worthy to make threads such as these, or really any other threads. I mean dude, you have no reputation, you obviously have no reason to try and start a conversation.

In other words, don't post anything. Just use the search function. Right guys? Am I getting the hang of this Heroscapers Cool Kids Club thing yet?
Rep follows productive posting, not the other way around. But low rep can be an indication that one probably needs to pay a bit more attention to how one posts, as it's a good bet that he or she hasn't gotten to know the community here very well. Personally, I try not to bust into someone else's living room and ham it up without first getting to know the family a bit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units