Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Cartographers
C3G2.0 Cartographers This is the forum where we Discuss, Create, and Display all our Maps.

Old February 26th, 2024, 09:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Kame House

Kame House

A C3G Competitive Map
Size: 46 x 26 inches (or 36 x 36 inches if you go by mat size)

Download the PDF File/Pocket Mod

Required Terrain Sets
Spoiler Alert!

Required Terrain Count
Spoiler Alert!

SETUP:
Start the game with 1x Command Hub resource token on the center spot within the Bungalow.

SPECIAL RULES:
• If you use a water mat, only the water spaces directly adjacent to a land space are within play.
• The Bungalow uses C3G 2.0 Interior Access rules. The base for the Bungalow can be printed out here.
• This map has NO Destructible Objects on it.

Kame House is a house on a very small island in the middle of the sea, where Master Roshi lives and trains his students. Kame House is known for its distinctive pink color, red roof, and the words “Kame House” painted above the entrance.

Resources and Rulings
• See this map's wiki page for strategies!
• Here is a painting guide for my custom Kame House. This is completely optional.

Credits
• Playtesters:
Updates
• N/A

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 25th, 2024 at 12:28 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Kame House (design)

Tabletop Simulator link

I've played a decent amount on this map (my last couple weeks of playtests), and it feels pretty good. The Command Hub inside the Bungalow is often worth either going for or keeping out of your opponent's hands, depending on the teams used. The sand 7-hexers on each side are the highest points of the map, so most other combat takes place there. But there is plenty of cover elsewhere for obstruction, and figures that can throw other figures have plenty of low ground next to height to throw them to. So I feel like a lot of the map is used, other than the back of the start zones.

Map pics:

Old February 27th, 2024, 07:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Seems well-vetted. I'm a pre-yea for initial testing and will definitely help test it when it gets to public testing (can't beat a TTS link!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2024, 11:05 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:46 PM
Archie

I did a couple recent playtests on this map with Quicksilver and Doctor Light. Not sure if we want another test for the initial here? I filled out this form below I found in one of the other map threads.

Quote:
Overall Look: I think it looks reasonably accurate to the location in DBZ. Some creative liberties were taken to make it a usable map.

Stability: Nothing unstable.

Build difficulty: Very straightforward.

Size: Fits on a 3’ x 3’ water mat easily enough.

Unit types positively affected: Move 7+ non-flying figures can get center height on their first move, as can Move 6+ fliers. The fastest speedsters can grab the Command Hub resource turn 1, but that exposes them to early fire from outside the windows. Worth noting the Bungalow entrances are not symmetrical, so one side can enter it slightly quicker than the other. But that doesn't grant a competitive advantage in my experience.

Unit types negatively affected: None really.

Key areas on the Map: The highest points on the map are the two sand 7-hexers, so the battle is naturally drawn there. The Bungalow and the areas around the Bungalow also get a lot of action. Sometimes figures camp on the sand outside of the central height too.

Areas not used much or at all: Backs of the start zone. You’ll also never go into the water willingly (maybe an Atlantean type would), but enemies may throw or knock you down there.
Old February 29th, 2024, 07:36 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd be fine moving it right to public testing

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 29th, 2024, 09:22 AM
Archie

Cool, then I propose to public testing.

If folks prefer I run another set of games here, let me know.
Old February 29th, 2024, 09:31 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Kame House (vote for public testing)

yea

I think moving to public testing is fine.
Old February 29th, 2024, 09:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old February 29th, 2024, 10:44 AM

yea

Old February 29th, 2024, 11:24 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old February 29th, 2024, 11:27 AM
Archie

This passes, thanks all

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Cartographers