Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 5th, 2014, 03:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 5th, 2014, 09:45 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
I bought a few new figures from TrollandToad on cyber monday.

Here's what I got
Dr Strange
Dr Fate
Punisher
The parts for Spawn
The Mask(Party Time!!!)
Brit
Red Hood
Beyonder
Creeper(a personal favorite)
Yellowjacket #1
The Crow
The Comedian
His daughter the Silk Spectre
Rorschach
(Ozymandias and Nite Owl were out of stock )
Manchester Black
Dracula
Nova Prime
The Zombie
Witchblade
Ragman
Etrigan
Cecil Steadman
Angel(Liam)
Black Hand...er...I mean lantern
Stealth Suit Iron Man
Dr Mid nite
A-bomb
(both of whom I'm eagerly anticipating)

and a handful of other figures exclusively for modding
Do you think that is the best place to get minis? Also since you got an A-Bomb does that me he will be released soon?

Old December 5th, 2014, 11:29 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

[quote=Midgieboy3;1987894]
Quote:

Here's what I got
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Do you think that is the best place to get minis?
As good a place as any, the shipping is ok, and they have a wide selection of figures,(2.99 for $10 and up for minis) but coolstuffinc.com has better shipping,( 0.99 for singles) but a much smaller selection. No Horrorclix, (meaning no Walkers, Roamers, Lurkers, Buffy, Mister Zsasz, Arkham Inmates, etc.) and only modern heroclix, (way too many unincluded to list)
Quote:
Also since you got an A-Bomb does that me he will be released soon?
Hardly! I have no power whatsoever in c3g! I like A-bomb, so I bought the figure to have him ready for when he does. Actually I bought the cheaper Abomination figure, which has the same sculpt. When it comes I'll strip off the paint and slap on a coat of blue.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Last edited by laughing matter; December 6th, 2014 at 01:40 AM.
Old December 6th, 2014, 12:47 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:

Here's what I got
Dr Strange
Dr Fate
Punisher
The parts for Spawn
The Mask(Party Time!!!)
Brit
Red Hood
Beyonder
Creeper(a personal favorite)
Yellowjacket #1
The Crow
The Comedian
His daughter the Silk Spectre
Rorschach
(Ozymandias and Nite Owl were out of stock )
Manchester Black
Dracula
Nova Prime
The Zombie
Witchblade
Ragman
Etrigan
Cecil Steadman
Angel(Liam)
Black Hand...er...I mean lantern
Stealth Suit Iron Man
Dr Mid nite
A-bomb
(both of whom I'm eagerly anticipating)

Do you think that is the best place to get minis? Also since you got an A-Bomb does that me he will be released soon?
I have no I idea about times, but you might find the C3G Unreleased Figures thread to be a bit informative

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old December 6th, 2014, 05:44 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

What are some good Green Arrow books to read? I got the newest issue of the new 52 version and I liked it so I'll probably look into the earlier parts of that series. I also saw a Green Arrow and Black Canary series and a Year One series. Are those good?
Old December 6th, 2014, 09:18 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

The series done by Kevin Smith is extremely good. It's Green Arrow Volume 3 I believe.
Old December 6th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 6th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why do people only say Happy Holidays in December? We have holidays all year round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 6th, 2014, 11:47 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Everything is good, tests will be done at the scheduled time.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; December 7th, 2014 at 12:52 AM.
Old December 6th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
What are some good Green Arrow books to read? I got the newest issue of the new 52 version and I liked it so I'll probably look into the earlier parts of that series. I also saw a Green Arrow and Black Canary series and a Year One series. Are those good?
I've heard some decent things about the initial volume or so of GA/BC, but I've also heard it gets bad down the line. Year One I have read, and it is quite good. It was part of the inspiration for some of the flashbacks in the television show, if you enjoy that.

Aside from those, the classic Longbow Hunters is quite well liked, and for good reason. If you're looking for more modern, Jeff Lemire's Green Arrow run had a lot of critical acclaim, and I personally read and loved it. Starts at issue 17 of the New 52, so I believe it will be contained in Volumes 4, 5, and 6.

LV
Old December 6th, 2014, 04:03 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I've heard some decent things about the initial volume or so of GA/BC, but I've also heard it gets bad down the line. Year One I have read, and it is quite good. It was part of the inspiration for some of the flashbacks in the television show, if you enjoy that.

Aside from those, the classic Longbow Hunters is quite well liked, and for good reason. If you're looking for more modern, Jeff Lemire's Green Arrow run had a lot of critical acclaim, and I personally read and loved it. Starts at issue 17 of the New 52, so I believe it will be contained in Volumes 4, 5, and 6.

LV
Cool, I will be checking some of those out for sure. I just read "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe." That was a fun read.
Old December 7th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Why do people only say Happy Holidays in December? We have holidays all year round.
There are more of them compressed in a shorter period of time.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape