Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 21st, 2013, 09:27 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys' NIB Scape Sale ** SALE REOPENED 7/19 **

List updated. Everything is tentative at the moment until $$ arrives, but I will update if something that is crossed off becomes available again.

-insert signature here-
Old July 22nd, 2013, 08:26 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

List updated again (more taken off, nothing added back).

-insert signature here-
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:49 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

That's salty. I was going to hit you for those two Templars today.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:22 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Then it's a good thing I logged on today so I can pay for them
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
That's salty. I was going to hit you for those two Templars today.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old July 23rd, 2013, 08:25 AM

More updates (items removed).

-insert signature here-
Old July 24th, 2013, 09:57 AM

Updated.

-insert signature here-
Old July 31st, 2013, 10:36 AM

Failed to mention that I'm off on vaca until the end of the week. All packages were mailed by last Friday except one, and I've been in contact with the buyer. If there are any problems PM me and hang tight until I get back. Thanks...

-insert signature here-
Old August 7th, 2013, 09:38 AM

FYI, I'm headed out on vaca for 10 days as of Friday, so if you contact me about something on the list (which is fully updated) and I don't get back right away, that's why. Sit tight and I'll be in touch when I get back.

-insert signature here-
Old August 7th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Failed to mention that I'm off on vaca until the end of the week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
FYI, I'm headed out on vaca for 10 days as of Friday,
Maybe you need a vacation from your vacations...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 7th, 2013, 10:52 AM

Re: nyys' NIB Scape Sale ** SALE REOPENED ** Updated 8/7

I'll take it!

-insert signature here-
Old September 17th, 2013, 12:06 PM

Re: nyys' NIB Scape Sale Updated 9/17

The last run wiped out a bunch of what I had, though there is still a bunch left. Inventory updated, please read the entire OP. PMs if interested in anytyhing.

-insert signature here-
Old September 18th, 2013, 11:05 AM

Re: nyys' NIB Scape Sale Updated 9/17

Knights and Swog packs are gone. Jump in while the getting is still good.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades